News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*Scratches head* Care top explain wat you mean?

Oh, it's good you escaped impatient people. *Idly wonders if anyone's still waiting for their requests from me* *Sighsd*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

It's good you evading the impatient people.

Delthion

It is now no longer pink...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Couldn't handle the pink any more. (I. HATE. Pink!)

Nice orangey color you got there, mate. :P

Delthion

Is that water? And I see that you have collected two additional dragons.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

I've looked at your RP and have applied for it.  Just waiting for approval or disapproval.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Oh sorry. Forgot about approving it.

Fish are amazing...

Cornflower MM

Yup, it's water. And, yes, I got a few extra dragons. The Dragonmarket at EATW is amazing!

Y'know, pink and orange used to by my favorites colors. Orange is okay, but I don't like neon orange. Pink is just too *Shudders* ew!

Wylder Treejumper

Nothing... and endless void...

IT CAN NOT EXIST! IT WILL REND A HOLE IN THE FABRIC OF SPACE TIME! SOMETHING CAN NOT BE NOTHING!

FIX IT!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Once again, and admirable sentence.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Where did you upload these?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Fan Works. :P

I've pondered that question meself, Rain. Why DO people say that? And why DO they like to eat fish? The fish b=never did anything to them!

The Skarzs

The one looks like melted chocolate.

I've never said "gone fishin'", but I really enjoy fishing. :P Also, you must never have tried good fish.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

A testimony to your wisdom...