News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Again, you can't eat a pool.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

W0NWILL

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

You most assuredly cannot eat a pool.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

W0NWILL

That needs a Eulalia after it.

EULAAALIIIIAAAAA!

Cornflower MM

My personal opinion is "No!" But Redwall's. . . . Could be drastically different.

W0NWILL

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I'd say a bit less interesting and a bit more painful.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

A confusing sentence structure, haven't deciphered it yet.

Rainshadow

My understanding of the phrase is basically:  Even if you can't remember something, that doesn't mean you've truly forgotten.  It just means that it's not prominent in your mind at the moment.  It's still hidden deep within.  Eh, it makes more sense in context, I guess, but in context it's rather spoilerish, so...

Oh, and a Theoden quote.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yeah, I know. I've done it. Had a few pretty blisters, too.