News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Throws Christmas cookies at Deli-chan*  TAKE MY GIFTS!

@Hana-chan:  I recognized pirouette, soutenu, glissade, arabesque, sashay, waltz, pottaburay, glissade, and jete.  Dunno what most of them look like, but I've heard the words spoken before.  Probably seen 'em done, too.  I've possibly even done a few of them myself, and just haven't put the word and the dance move together.  The choreography director at the drama camp I go to every year uses those words all the time, but the ballet dancers are really the only ones who understand what they look like and how to do them.  The rest of us take three weeks of training to get it down.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

I really do like that song. :)

*Giggles* I understand. Probably one that you've done is pottaburay. Also known as back-side-front. That help?

Maudie

That's a lot of crazy dance talk in that siggy. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

Yup!

What's. . . The Game? *Says it dramatically*

The Skarzs

Lost it.

And I see some words that don't mean much to me. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

I find my attention span is usually too short for fanfics...

Cornflower MM

YAAAAAY, Russy finally built his computer!  ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I really do need to make time to read that. . .

Russa Nodrey

I obviously don't know ballet...
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Maudie

And Corny's like: "Blah blah blah" and I'm like: "yup. Uh huh. Wait, what are we doing?"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I've lost the Game enough times that now I just enjoy being a grenade: I'll walk into the middle of a group and shout, "YOU ALL JUST LOST THE GAME!"  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

An Owl City song with a stupid title
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan