News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Nice song, like music to my ears. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Delthion

The PM limit will not like you after you hit it. That was very mean!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

You didn't change to a christmas picture.  :(
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I am not amused.
*Kills Ash like I killed Yar.*

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

What's an AFC Championship?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

The AFC championship is basiclly a American Football Semi-Final, in which the winner will play against the winner of the NFC Championship in the Super Bowl.
@Sig Would she rather she point  the weapon at her?

Delthion

Yes, to bad they are going to lose pathetically to the Colts...I feel so bad for you Soren. :P ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Yeah (Not really)
OOOOOOOHHHH ok. I was always wondering what to do about those pesky gifters.

Leatho Shellhound

Like the song, but not the band.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Who's that song by?

@Ren-chan:  I still don't quite understand it, but okay.  :P  *Is blissfully ignorant when it comes to all things concerning football*

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

@Rain Ok, one more time:
For the past two weeks, and for yet another three weeks, it's been the "Playoffs" or finals. That means there are 12 of the usual 32  teams that play. Any team that loses is done for the year. The winner advances to the next round. Right now, there is only one round left before the contenders to the Super Bowl (or final championship, what every team is striving to win.), are decided. This week, 8 teams have already been eliminated. Sunday, there are two games, the AFC championship and te NFC championship. (For the sake of clarity, I won't get into why they are named AFC and NFC) The winners of each game will go to the Super Bowl, and play for the title of world champion. (Even though it's only in America.)
My favorite team and Dels favorite team are playing against each other in the AFC championship. One of them (hopefully, the Patriots) will move on the the Super Bowl.
Not sure if that helps.
Anyway. OHHHH shiney little pictures!

Maudie

Tell everybody, okay? Cause I need to be told that five times. :P ::)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3