The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Huh, so you just sorta blow stuff up at will?

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 11, 2015, 02:47:35 AM
  What's the Bane Chronicles about?

It's a collection of short stories following the life of the immortal warlock Magnus Bane. The strories are: What Really Happened in Peru, The Runaway Queen, Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale, The Midnight Heir, The Rise of the Hotel Dumort, Saving Raphael Santiago, The Fall of the Hotel Dumort, What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who has Everything (and Who You're Not Officially Dating Anyway), The Fall of the New York Institute, The Course of True Love (and First Dates) and The Voicemail of Magnus Bane

Sure I'll click your dragons
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Vice for vice's own sake. . . ? Whaaaaat?

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 10, 2015, 11:55:13 PM
I thought it started out very childishly and if I'm honest, I almost didn't read on. The middle bit of the book is good but I felt like the ending was too rushed and Howl seemed to work out the truth just because the plot required him to, there were no clues. I also need to look through the entire book because apparently Howl and Calcifer gave loads of hints on how the contract could be broken but I didn't see any so obviously I need to find them

Oh. True, the beginning is a little shaky, but I thought it showed Sophie's insecurities. I was a little confused myself about How working it out, but I thought, 'Why not? I guuuueeeesssssss it works, kinda.' Oh, you want the clues? I'll PM them to you!

Banya

Love the book, love the film.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Yet another 'Keep calm' thingy. :P Good one though!

Mhera

Would it be hard to keep your balance while dancing in a moving castle?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Banya

Once I'm through with midterms and all of the essays and work that comes with, I will watch season 2 of Arrow.

Rainshadow

I love the whole "invisible" theme ya got goin' there.  It really works for ya.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Banya