The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Love the quote, Icefire!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

psybox

you seem to like otters to the point of obsession, except for mentioning triss, which like most books feature otters, just not as big in the stories the other two mentioned books.

Redwallfan7

Yes, I do. I hope you don't mind that... but it's my opinion

psybox

PLAY THE GAME!

you seem to like otters to the point of obsession, except for mentioning triss, which like most books feature otters, just not as big in the stories the other two mentioned books.

Redwallfan7

Okay, okay...

Your signature is... um.. random, and it seems to me like it's from a movie of some sort.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm on all of those teams, except for Deyna's.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I just think your signature is funny.  Is it a little pink bunny that wants to give you Easter eggs or something, or a gigantic pink bunny that wants to kill you?

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace