News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I don't get yours either (Don't hurt me!)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Mine is the people having a conversation about getting into someone else's dream.  They have to get some mode of transportation, and they're all talking about it when the rich dude just says, "I bought the airline."  Forgive me if it's not completely correct, but I've only seen it once.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I think I know two of them, I know I know one.

Redwallfan7

I'm not sure where your lines are from, but they seem funny

Rainshadow

Susan!  Sorry, just imitating the characters.  They say that line like a million times in each movie while shouting.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Heeheehee. Redwallfan, they're from the game Portal.

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

*shrugs* idk I just feel kinda dumb if I don't know immediately like you guys

W0NWILL

Honestly, I have no idea what Rainshadow's is about. ;D Nor yours, for that matter.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

*Cry*  It's just Inception!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

*cries* and mine is some characters that I like!