News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

the only one I know is The otter keyla
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

I guess I like  those movies. I've been on the ride at DisneyLand though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Wow, I feel so lame.  I haven't seen any of those TV shows.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

Rainshadow

Can you pleeeeeeaaaaase give me instant riches?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I don't know where your signature is from, but ok, cool.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

psybox

Sam also gets a better present .

Rainshadow

Aw come on!  I liked Gimli's gift!  And I don't need riches anymore.  I've got Galadriel's hair.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Thankee kindly, marm.  The same to yours.

psybox

here is a better lord of the rings line: "shortcuts make long delays, but inns make longer."

Rainshadow

Is that a quote, or did you make it up?

Redwallfan7