News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Cellar forum Fanfic

Started by Hickory, June 28, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I use crushes as part of the story?

YESSSSSSS
NOOOOOOO

Norham Waterpaw

I am thoroughly entertained. Keep up the hilarity! ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

Hahahahahaha!!! *Falls over*
Freddy

Hickory

Chapper Tree

Del whistled and smiled as he walked down the hallway, ignoring Corn and Mhera as they gasped. He was wearing a One Direction T-shirt and when rrrrr saw him-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

rrrrr fell to the floor in spasms and he pointed at the shirt. He hurriedly pulled a walkie-talkie out of his pocket with shaking hands and said, "This is scout to command, repeat this is scout to command. We have a level 6 contamination in sector Z Plural Alpha. Scout out."

rrrrr crawled away down the hallway.

Del grinnned innocently. "I guess I shouldn't get dressed in the dark."

Jukka peered out of a doorway, staring at Del. "Why do you even have that?"

Del shrugged.

"Forum Military, FREEZE!"

Izeroth clomped down the hallway in a red biohazard suit, holding a vacumm and pulling a sled that held a giant vat of chlorine. He held out a plain yellow tee to Del. "Go change into this, wash your hands after you change and give your original t-shirt to us. Wash your hand after that as well."

Del was starting to get annoyed. "Really? It's just a t-shirt."

Izeroth gave him a look.

"Fine, fine." said Del.

Jet was observing this from a nearby classroom. "Finally, something interesting.

It was study hall and most of the people in the classroom had pulled out Redwall books and immersed themselves in them. However, Faiy and Mhera were in a corner debating.

"Delete the video."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"NO!"

Sage looked over at them. "Keep it down. Fanfictions don't write themselves, and I need to concentrate."

Faiy and Mhera had paid no attention and were now cat fighting over the phone. "Give it!"

"NOOO!"

Faiy let go of the phone, and Mhera smugly placed down on the tabletop. "Looks like I won that one."

But she missed the fact that Faiy had let go of the phone to grab her pan. "DEATH TO PHONES!" she yelled, and smashed the phone seven times.

Soren inquired, "Why seven times?"

Faiy grinned innocently. "Seven is a lucky number, right?"

Mhera stood up and said, "My feeling would be best described by a monologue from The Betty Broderick Story-"

((SNL joke))

Plugg scowled. "Really? I expected more..."

Mhera sighed. "That was my special moment, Plugg."

Plugg backed out through the doorway.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

Lol!!! :D  The 1D thing was really funny!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Kitsune

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

This is awesome! Hahaha  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

Oh that was briliant, love the one direction thing, and the reference to this fan fiction. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Faiyloe

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 02, 2015, 03:39:57 PM
Sage looked over at them. "Keep it down. Fanfictions don't write themselves, and I need to concentrate."
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Oh, I had made that in passing. Sage (me! LOL) was just writing some random fanfic. Though I have lots of them. But you can take it as a reference to this.

Mhera

I don't get the SNL reference, but that was again pretty funny ;D

Hickory

Mary Katherine Gallagher was this complete goofball on SNL and she sometimes described her feelings with a monologue. Not that you're like her, I just though it fitting for the moment.

Hickory

4:8, majority rules. I will ship in the fanfic!

Cornflower MM

That was another great chapter, Sagey! Can't wait to see more! :)Could you include Cornthebinturoung, (But please not Cornjumper), please, Sagey?