News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cellar forum Fanfic

Started by Hickory, June 28, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I use crushes as part of the story?

YESSSSSSS
NOOOOOOO

The Skarzs

They would prove interesting cases.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Loving these.  ;D  The only thing that could make this fic better is adding me into more than one.  :p

Just kidding; these are perfect.  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Am I so insane that I am neutral? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Blaggut

OMG these are hilarious!

"Sky clicked off Secret Forum Crush"

LOL
~Just a soft space boi~

Hickory

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 16, 2015, 02:28:09 AM
  Loving these.  ;D  The only thing that could make this fic better is adding me into more than one.  :p

Just kidding; these are perfect.  :D
I will add you! It's pretty hard with all these members. Skarz, you and Amber will star in the next one, along with some guests.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Oh, and maybe Ash. There's a lot of people so expect (but don't expect) some forced writing.

Hickory

On the other side of the school a conference room was locked and shades were drawn. Evil (or was it menacing? Perhaps just gleeful) laughter resounded from inside the room

"Finally!" cried Skarz. "A proper patient!"

"Yes indeed," grinned Faiy. "Ms. Jukka should prove an excellent subject."

"DINNER'S READY!" cried Amber from the kitchen.

Skarz frowned. "We're running an asylum, not a cookhouse. Amber, deliver the mushroom soup to the... patients."

Amber nodded glumly.

"I made the call to the Rebel HQ," said Skarz. "They accepted."

Faiy sighed. "Alright."

Izeroth's Headquarters

"Uh, sir, we have a visual on the enemy."

Rainshadow, Izeroth's tactical advisor, looked up at her commander. "Oh, and the moderator mercenaries are on their way. They've penned one of the attacking squads."

"Kingpin" steepled his finger and glanced around the command center. "Good, good. How far have they pushed in?"

"Uh, past sector two. We started deploying shock troopers by then."

Izeroth sighed. "Alright."

Rebel HQ

Mhera, the rebel commander, clicked on her radio. "Deadly, we're tracking multiple bogie headed towards your postion. Prepare to defend."

Sage looked annoyed. "Copy, HQ. Any indication of how powerful they are?"

"Um, no. Good luck."

Sage slammed down his radio. "Geese, you'd think I'd at least get an airstrike."

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

*Claps* That was awesome! (Even though I'm the cook at the asylum, and Amber's my assistant and janitor. :P) But seriously, that is a good piece of work!

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

Most excellent. *Steeples fingers.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 19, 2015, 02:19:25 AM
*Claps* That was awesome! (Even though I'm the cook at the asylum, and Amber's my assistant and janitor. :P) But seriously, that is a good piece of work!
Ah. You're in the next part anyway.

Delthion

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 16, 2015, 02:28:09 AM
  Loving these.  ;D  The only thing that could make this fic better is adding me into more than one.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 19, 2015, 02:31:26 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 19, 2015, 02:19:25 AM
Ah. You're in the next part anyway.

I am? Thanks! :P I can't wait to see it - I know it's going to be good. :)