News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Cellar forum Fanfic

Started by Hickory, June 28, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I use crushes as part of the story?

YESSSSSSS
NOOOOOOO

Mhera

Skyblade

This is starting to get really wild. Hope the school thing still stays intact.[font]

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

Yup. You and the guests are next.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Hickory

"Welcome to the SAT study group. I'm Sky, your peaceful and serene leader. The only way to find peace when studying for the SAT's and not throwing your mathematics books across the room is yoga. It may sound stupid but I fully assure you that it is not in any way. I- forget it. This will never work!" Sky put down her script and turned off the radio, which was playing this Buddhistic meditation music.

"Whatcha doing?" Plugg stuck his head inside the classroom Sky was "working" in. "Looks peaceful and serene."

Sky checked off a box next to the words Attempt No. 57 befure facing Plugg. "You were listening, weren't you? And careful not to talk too loud, Russa's writing her fanfic in the next room over and I've heard enough rages already."

Pluugg nodded as he draped the last t-shirt of a chair and sat down. "So, how is it going with the SAT studying?"

Sky sighed. "Fine, I suppose. I should stay away from computers."

Plugg looked bemused before saying, "Um of course. Right. I-"

He was interrupted by the war cry of Eulaliaaaaaa!!! as Sage tore down the hallway with his squad, chasing down Izeroth's shocktroopers.

Sky stared. "Was that just...?"

Plugg nodded. 

Emergency Bunker

Tap tap tap "When can I do something?" Corn said, tapping her fingers against the chair arm."

"I told you, you're too dangerous on the battlefield! You need restraints...." Gonff played with the end of his quill as he paced. "You and that flamethrower..."

Corn scowled. "I call it 'self-defense', and I can handle myself! Speaking of which, why am I taking orders from you, let alone staying in this bunker. There is a much bigger threat out there."

Gonff smirked. "Yeah right."

The lights flickered on and off for a few seconds. Gonff's smile vanished. Corn stood up.

"That was not a short circuit. It was an electromagnetic pulse! I WANT ANSWERS!!"

((;) ))

Gonff kept an eye on Corn as he raised his radio. "This is Poe to command, repeat Poe to command. We have signs of unnatural activity in the area. Code orange."

"Khssssh... *static*... copy that Poe. Sending a bird to pick you up. Head to the LZ."

Gonff stared at Corn. "Come along."

She shook her head. "Nope."

For a second it looked like Gonff was going to say otherwise, but he shrugged and exited the bunker. Corn set to work, yanking open the weapons cabinet and grabbing her favorite weapon. Now to get help.

Skyblade

Do I really act like this? O.o

Anyway, I've been waiting for a new installment. Well done. Parts I find particularly funny:

Quote"Welcome to the SAT study group. I'm Sky, your peaceful and serene leader. The only way to find peace when studying for the SAT's and not throwing your mathematics books across the room is yoga. It may sound stupid but I fully assure you that it is not in any way. I- forget it. This will never work!" Sky put down her script and turned off the radio, which was playing this Buddhistic meditation music.

Oh, and this:

QuoteCorn scowled. "I call it 'self-defense', and I can handle myself! Speaking of which, why am I taking orders from you, let alone staying in this bunker. There is a much bigger threat out there."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Haha!

The one thing I find a bit confusing is the whole rebels/secret agent thing.  Who's on whose side?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

In the computer room Sage and Mhera realized that the staff were gone and they are taking down the last sign of authority, Izeroth, so they can give the school a better leader.

Lady Amber

Cornflower MM

Sage! Haha, this is perfect! Me and my flamethrower. . . Heh heh. >:D You captured me very well, congratulations! and PluggBlade, aww! (Of course, I like Rainhound better. But it's still cute.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 19, 2015, 05:27:44 AM
Most excellent. *Steeples fingers.*

I thought you weren't looking at this anymore!

"Help" came from moderator-turned-members James Gryphon, his sidekick Banya and her crime-fighting weapon The Notebook and some overseeing from Del. He had kindly donated his Ghostbuster equipments to Corn.

"Alright. Here's the plan. The guests will sweep through here, coming up behind Izeroth's armor. We'll marshall them so they stay in the right direction, then James will stay here and stop them from hitting Sage's squad. Since they travel fast we can't get them to directly attack the base, so Banya will use her Turkish sausage M4A1 to direct them down this hallway. They'll head out that door and up into the air, probably eliminating a coupla 747's, but no prob. Ready? Move out!"

Corn slung her flamethrower over her back and ran down the hallway to her position by the doors, one hand on the latch. "Position 2?"

"Go," said James.

"Position 3?"

"Go," said Banya. "Position 1?"

"Go," said Corn. "Weapons go?"

"Copy," said James and Banya."

"Copy. Date is July 27th, time 3:04 EST. We are go for Operation Guest, repeat we are go for Operation Guest. T minus twenty seconds to start." Corn took a few deep breaths, keeping an eye on her watch, until the hand turned to the right marking-

Corn yanked open the door, leaping back and grabbing her weapon. She deterred any guests from her section, making sure they went the right way. "Launch successful! Repeat, launch successful! Sage, do you copy?"

"Yes ma'am," said Sage. "I have a visual."

"Ah! Position one, this is two! I have major action here, repeat I have major action! Requesting reinforcements!"

Corn frantically checked her comm. "Sage, can you spare anyone?"

"Uh, I have two extras. They won't do a thing againt guests, though."

Corn closed her eyes. "James, hold position. I'll head over once I see the end of this guest train."

James reloaded his pancake shooter and said, "Affirmative."

He stopped shooting at the sound of a low hum. His comm crackled before another voice camoe over it. "Hey, Gryphon, your comrades are here. Looks like we have a guest infestation. What up?"

Matthias and his troopers, BrookSkimmer and Lily, hopped off their gunship and cocked their assault rifles. James made a casual salute before glancing at the guest flow. "Yeah... we're liberating the school from Izeroth. The traitors ((inactive mods)) are helping Izeroth, who's, by the way, codename is Kingpin. The main attakc force, lead by Sage, is Deadly, and Position 1 is corn, I'm position 2, and Banya's taken 3. We're going to flush Kingpin out with the guests."

Matthias nodded in approval. "Lily, Head over to Corn and assist. BrookSkimmer, Banya. I'll stay here with you."

James nodded. "Excellent plan."

Izeroth's HQ

"What the bleeding mods is that? It's a monster!"

Rainshadow was scanning multiple status reports. "Seems like a guest horde. I'd guess a level 3."

Izeroth consulted his data display. "Hmm, just tame enough to control. Close the blast doors."

"Yessir."

Guest Flood

Matthias stepped aside, letting another figure step down from the gunship. "Oh, by the way James, here's the rookie. Leatho Shellhound."

((sorry for any typographal (see?) errors, it's quarter to nine and that's a little late for me.))

Lady Amber

Ha ha! That was great! Loved it!

Banya

Highly entertaining, and thanks for the summary.  It was a smooth way to review what's going on. 
BrookSkimmer and I mean business.

Hickory

You're welcome, and you will kick some guest butt.