News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Cellar forum Fanfic

Started by Hickory, June 28, 2015, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I use crushes as part of the story?

YESSSSSSS
NOOOOOOO

Banya

Jukka the Sling

Lol!

Maybe the guest invasion will force both sides to work together!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Hickory

Rrrrr, you were in it, Blaggut, you're next chapter.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Hickory

WITH AN ARMY LEAD BY YOU AND NAPOLEAN!!!!

*ahem* *cough cough* Dunno what came over me there.

Hickory

Ok, so too much is goin' on for ships to be major prom, so maybe a little epilogue at the prom....  ;)

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

Sage and his team were busy stuffing t-shirts into their weapons when a call came over the radio: "This is Corn, we've recieved reinforcements in the form of friendly mods... we're just about ready for Phase Two."

Sage grabbed the radio. "Copy. Relaying the news to HQ."

He quickly alerted Mhera to the developments and she responded, "Excellent. The other strike force is ready... we'll begin in five minutes."

Soren cocked his weapon and stood up, remarking to Sage, "Shuld be a good fight, eh?"

Sage shook his head. "Nah, the guests will wipe out most of his troops. We won't have much of a fight, except cleaning up small pockets of resistance. Not to mention the honor guards around Kingpin."

Izeroth's HQ
Izeroth slammed his fist down on the table. "Argh! They have moderators with them? What the Cellars...."

Rain looked up. "Sir, I have a question. Why do you somehow have command? This is all seriously insane. Like, even the insane asylum. The owners are insane. And since when have students been moderators? They're only seniors. Why do I have a title? Why do I call you sir? Why is Sage attacking our command post with T-shirt cannons? Oh, and why do guests pose a threat? This makes no sense. I'd be better off reading my anime."

Rain took off her headset and picked up Ouran High School Host Club, and left the command post. Izeroth stared on in amazement, then turned to his other officer, Ash. "Get the weapon online, we'll be decimated by the guest horde, left without any other defenses."

Enemy Frontlines

The leader of the enemy moderators, the only active traitor, was Lutra. She pulled her visor a little bit lower over her head as she observed the apporaching guest horde. "Alrighty. Everybody ready?"

Lady Shael nodded while Musician gave a little wink. They both carried Gagging guns. Lutra smiled a little bit before saying, "Y'know, we might eed to use it."

The other stopped grinning. Shael gave a skeptical look. "Uh, you sure? It's experimental."

Lutra nodded. "That's the point."

She opened up her laptop and accessed the forums. "See, the guests can be controlled by this little... button that I placed. If I click it, it will essentially stop guests from viewing the forum. From being here. In the physical world. It could turn the tide."

Musician looked grave. "Do it."

Hickory

Corn was still directing guest flow when Jet casually strolled over. "Hi."

Corn gave him a wayward glance before saying, "Um, heyyyyyy. Could use some help here."

"I got it, Corn." said Lily, smashing guests in the right direction with her battle-ask.

Jet shrugged and walked off. "That was weird," said Corn. "but whatever."

She was about to highten the intensity on her weapon when the flow suddenly abated. Actually, it disappeared completely. "Sage, Banya, James? Are you seeing this?"

"Yes," what the reply. "It's impossible," said Sage. "This shouldn't be happening."

Izeroth's HQ

"YES! THIS IS TOTALLY HAPPENING!' Izeroth cackled with glee. "Ash, tell Lutra that she and her mods get a raise." Ahsenwyte glanced forlornly at his un-used cheri katana, before sulking off.

Corn was holding back tears. "IT FAILED!!!!!! NOOOO!!! MY PLANS SHOULD ALWAYS WORK!!!!"

"I hear you need a huge army worthy of the guests?" Corn turned to see Blaggut outfitted in the gear of Napolean's army. She nodded cautiously. "Just, uh, charge that way." She pointed, then alerted the others to the new developments.

With a cry of "Vive l' Empuerer!" Blaggut and his troops were off.

Banya radioed, "If possible, that was even weirder."

Front Lines

Lutra frowned. "That's the end of the guests, but there's something else headed our way. Outfitted by Napolean.... what the?"

Ash had just arrived and, hearing the news, drew his other cheri weapon and took up a ready stance. Lutra told Izeroth what was happening just before Banya's sausage took out her comm.

Kingpin's face was once again a frown. "ENGINEERS! ARM THE WEAPON FOR LATER FIRING!!"

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on August 05, 2015, 01:45:59 AM
I'd be better off reading my anime."

Huh. I suppose the impossible is no barrier for a moderator.  ::)

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on August 05, 2015, 05:21:18 PM
Jet shrugged and walked off.

Sounds like me.

Also Lutra is a guy.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.