News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Grammar Patrol

Started by Skyblade, July 01, 2015, 02:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Well, it was my choice to put it in The Cellars. It's fine; I find it entertaining.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

This just wouldn't be funny without threats (plus, I'm liking that way of writing... it is like those puzzles you shouldn't be able to comprehend).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

oh ya your rite

tis am SEAROUS thread tats y its here
wel SAUREE!

jkk!!!! i has fingers crossed lololololololollololl you're frets dont work on me

edits: 'searius r not rite spellin i fix it to SEAROUS, also i didont riet frets write eader it shud b frets not threts
« Subject to editing »

Morgazath

*Walks in. Looks around.* This looks interesting.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Luftwaffles

I actually got about half the message (got a bit lost around the second paragraph) :P

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

sauri i fix mi post up 2 maik it easyier to reed
kk??
« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

Thankee :)

I mean, thank you ;D

(Saury might be a cool nick-name, though).

Eulaliaaa!

I have absolutely no idea what James is saying. Can anybody translate this for the people that can't speak whatever language he's using?  :P  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

it r E-Z 2 reeds... u nead to speek american lik  teh rest of us!!1!
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

?? Something about speaking American and the letters E through Z...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

lulls... u gram peeps...

teh words r in sumthin call "centance". lik pitance but in cents. teh centence r red awl at 1 time!!! not 1 word at time.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 01, 2015, 11:36:35 PM
lulls... u gram peeps...

teh words r in sumthin call "centance". lik pitance but in cents. teh centence r red awl at 1 time!!! not 1 word at time.
"LOLs you grammar people"
"The words are in something called a "sentence". Like "pittance" but in cents. Sentences are read all the time, at one time. Not one word at a time."

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

*Sighs* I'll translate.

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 01, 2015, 11:08:29 PM
oh ya your rite

tis am SEAROUS thread tats y its here
wel SAUREE!

jkk!!!! i has fingers crossed lololololololollololl you're frets dont work on me

edits: 'searius r not rite spellin i fix it to SEAROUS, also i didont riet frets write eader it shud b frets not threts

He said, 'Oh yeah., you're right.

Something something serious that's why it's here.
Well, sorry!

Just kidding, I have my fingers crossed. *LOLs* Your frets don't work on me.

Edit: Serious isn't the right spelling. I fixed it to *Misspelling of serious*, also I didn't write frets right either, it should be frets not *Misspelling of 'frets*'

Better? :) the something are because I don;t know what  he said. :P James, would you care to elaborate?

Banya

"frets" = threats

"something something" = It's a SERIOUS thread, that's why it's here.

Mhera

Quote from: Skyblade on July 01, 2015, 10:59:03 PM
Well, it was my choice to put it in The Cellars. It's fine; I find it entertaining.
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on July 01, 2015, 11:03:17 PM
This just wouldn't be funny without threats (plus, I'm liking that way of writing... it is like those puzzles you shouldn't be able to comprehend).
(Well if it's cool with you guys...)
-----
i can tranlate Eulalio, i speek his langwage. howeva...

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 01, 2015, 11:23:23 PM
it r E-Z 2 reeds... u nead to speek american lik  teh rest of us!!1!
^this... this meen nuthing. it no worth tranlate.

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 01, 2015, 11:36:35 PM
lulls... u gram peeps...

he useing bigg werds... like centance an pitance... but first he laugh at yu. alllllllllllllllllll of yu.......