Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

*eats Del from the inside out and eats him again just in case* I'd like to see you try going back in time after you've been eaten.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Eats out. Is eaten, eats Eul continuously.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*Eats Del from the inside out, then eats Del's profile, then eats Del's lunch*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 28, 2015, 11:44:39 PM
*eats Del* *beats up Ash and takes his lunch money* *eats some more cake* *throws pie at Corny* it's no fun to eat lunch with me.

I bring my food from my home. *Draws cheri gun and shoots Eul and munches on candy*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Eats Euls teeth and mouth so she can no longer eat. Already ate my lunch before all of this began. Eats Eul again.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*Crawls out of Del's mouth* *takes his teeth and mouth and uses them to eat him* *eats Del's house* *eats Ash's gun* *eats Ash's candy* *eats Ash* *eats Del again*

Delthion

*Gets dentures eats everything known to Eul...*

Eulaliaaa!

*eats Del* *eats Del's family* *eats Del's house* *eats Earth* *eats Del's dentures*

Delthion

Lady Amber

Delthion

Eulaliaaa!

*goes back in time before Del realizes his love of cannibalism and eats him*
Because reasons....

Hickory

*walks in with chemistry set, then makes uncurable poison and poisons everybody*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Eats Eul while She is back in time so preventing her from doing that.*