News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Without a spine, your neck will sag, yes, but the flesh that made up your neck is still there, and an easy target.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

He's just so cute you know. Adorably dark, as they say.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Verdauga

But then my neck will compress until my head is resting on my shoulders, so no, not really. But anyway...
*parries One-eye's dagger with cleaver and pretty much chops his head off*
Ummmm... Grey?
I think I might have... broken, him.... :-\
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

*It reattaches*

Boi, I've already had a funeral.(http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=11043.0) It is not something I plan on doing again.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

*Watches as One-eyes head reattaches around the cleaver in his neck*
Don't call me 'boi' the 'Y' is two letters to the left. I checked. Your fingers can reach.
*Sits down in desk in middle row, sans-cleaver, and charges Hammerless*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

*neck splits back ope, and removes the cleaver, sealing his neck up*

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

*Grabs Jarky by the leg again*
Now where was I? Oh yes! To the courhouse with you!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Whispers to herself* DON'T PANIC! Now if I could just find that entry on how to escape angry Greys...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

*points gun at jarky* Don't move, lest your head gets blown off...

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

One-Eye... we don't have the right to use guns on school children. Please put it away. The situation is completely under control.

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on August 16, 2019, 04:52:02 PMI think Thomas was already dead...
WAIT!!!! It wasn't murder! Teacher said Thomas was already dead! He can't be murdered! jarky is innocent! Which means she need not be arrested!
*sniffs, teary-eyed, while looking at the bisected gerbil*
They can't hurt you anymore...

The Grey Coincidence

No, she said she *thinks* Thomas was already dead. And he was. A quick autopsy will tell you he was not alive for his dissection. But Jarky and Emma and whoever else were very enthusiastic about dissecting gerbils. Plus Jarky resisted arrest on multiple occasion, that is not the act of an innocent hare.

Verdauga

(Here's how I could spin this...)
Jarky, Emma, and 'whoever else' ( I'm not gonna look 'em up either) are very interested in biology, which explains their enthusiasm. Furthermore, She resisted arrest because she was innocent, and did not want to be accused of something she did not commit. She cannot legally be arrested for murder. However, you could make a case against her for assaulting you as an officer. But I don't think you'll take her to court; especially since your partner attacked me multiple times (abuse of force, you know). So, If you take Jarky down to the station for the night, as a public disturbance, I believe all will be even. Or perhaps odd...

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: