News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FINAL FORUM WAR!!! Eulalia!!

Started by White One6193, September 15, 2011, 09:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White One6193

"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Nightfire

"Okay then. I will not take part. I am a Bloodwrath Pacifist." Nightfire throws applesauce at him, then goes off to Mossflower Wood, curling up and goin g to sleep inside Brockhall.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

White One6193

Urthwyte scratches his head in bewilderment, because NO ONE JOINED THE FORUM FIGHT!! Grrrr...

Nightfire

Nightifre sighs, walking slowly back to the open field. "Oh, great, now you've made me feel guilty. Fine, I'll take part in your silly fight. YAYALAHOOOO!!!" She brains the giant badger with a rusty spoon, then cackles wickedly.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

White One6193

"HAHA! MISSED ME!" Urthwyte then calls up Grumm, who brains Nightfire with a ladle.

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on September 15, 2011, 11:11:44 PM
"Okay then. I will not take part. I am a Bloodwrath Pacifist." Nightfire throws applesauce at him, then goes off to Mossflower Wood, curling up and goin g to sleep inside Brockhall.
Since when?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zince the idea came intae her head, nae doubt...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

"I AM A BLOODWRATH PACIFIST! DO NOT MAKE ME ANGRY!!!!" Nightfire kills them all with her poison blowpipe, then raids the abbey kitchens, going off to sleep on another planet.

Trigoma

*trigoma is bored from all the forum fights.....*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Shinella

Shin steals a glance around, then scampers over, peering curiously at a planet from afar, she see's a dot.... a mere smidgen on it, but is immediately curious.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag turnz intae a zandworm an' chazez after Nightfire.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

*Tiria whocks Nightfire over the head repeatedly, until all she can say is 'Kachunk'.* Hahaha!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

A huge flying fortress 10000000 times bigger than the Death Star fys over the battlefeild. Out of it bursts a horde of Demon Beasts.
Meta Knight defends the group of mad users from the beasts.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

White One6193

Quote from: Coobreedan on September 18, 2011, 03:17:28 PM
A huge flying fortress 10000000 times bigger than the Death Star fys over the battlefeild. Out of it bursts a horde of Demon Beasts.
Meta Knight defends the group of mad users from the beasts.

OI!!! NO GODMODDING!! >:(

Nightfire

Nightfir sighs, then goes away, never to return.