News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

How to Know When You Have Officially Gone Crazy

Started by Nightfire, September 16, 2011, 12:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

So, here is a thread that lets you know if you are officially classified as crazy.

1: You are actually reading this topic.
2: You are actually wasting a moment of your life to write things to put on this list.
3: You sit in school and try to figure out how you can make a miniature longbow out of a pecil and a rubber band.
4: You can fluently speak gibberish.
5: You talk to yourself
6: You like mime jokes.
7: You spend an entire day contemplating the greatest question of all: Are We There Yet?
8: You like pet rats.
9: You have at least two pet rats sitting on your shoulder right now as you are reading this.
10: You shiver throughout the summer, and you  sweat throughout the winter.

(by the way, I have done all of these things!)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

11 you have a penut butter and jelly sandwich with a hersheys bar also in the sandwich
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

12: You like to mix applesauce into your baked beans.
13: You dream of being abducted by aliens.
14: You have constructed a perfect, iron rplica of Samus Aran's Varia Suit.
15: You know how to speak Sparra, Highlander, Molespeech, Lizardspeak, and Pure Ferret all rolled in to one.
16: You INSIST that there is a large black raven that sits above your bed, saying "Quoth the raven, nevermore."
17: You scream in rage whenever someone tries to confiscate your staue of the Empire State Building that is constructed out of peanut butter and dust bunnies.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

18 you dream at night that you get taken to 1600 japan and put in service for nobunaga oda or sakon shima
19 you wish u were a hare samurai in redwall
20 you stay up till 3 listening to 70s music

i have done all of those and number 11

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Lily

Quote from: rakkety tams 1 fan on September 16, 2011, 12:26:54 AM
11 you have a penut butter and jelly sandwich with a hersheys bar also in the sandwich

That's not crazy, that's awesome!

21. You speak to your imaginary friend, Henry, constantly.

rakkety tam

Quote from: Lily on September 16, 2011, 04:40:23 AM
Quote from: rakkety tams 1 fan on September 16, 2011, 12:26:54 AM

That's not crazy, that's awesome!

21. You speak to your imaginary friend, Henry, constantly.

it was good but my family did call me crazy

22 you call your self the mushroom slayer cause there is mushrooms the size of your head that u beat

yes i did that today

Redwall Musician

23. You stay up late drawing pictures for a book your writing.  But no any pictures. Cute little cartoon people with giant head.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

rakkety tam

i do that but they arnt cartoony i call them bobble head hobos lol

DanielofRedwall

24. When a person of authority in the government etc. tells you thy you're crazy. Otherwise it's not official. Sorry, I just get annoyed when people say "officially" when it isn't actually official.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

(Mad Maudie is always saying to me, 'You have gone officially crazy!' Just because I will randomly say something like 'Seventeen.')

25. You randomly say random numbers like 17 and 92.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

(It IS official, by Redwaller standards)

26: You have huge drawings of marshmallows plastered all over yur bedroom.
27: You honestly believe in Morlocks, and you think that they are hunting you as we speak.
28: You pick up your cat and hold it to your ear, pretending it is a telephone, wherupon you start talking to it. (I did that this morning. My sister called me crazy.)

Icefire

29. When you are convinced that you are the only sane person on earth......which I am!

Quote from: Redwall Musician on September 16, 2011, 03:03:06 PM
(Mad Maudie is always saying to me, 'You have gone officially crazy!' Just because I will randomly say something like 'Seventeen.')

25. You randomly say random numbers like 17 and 92.
That doesn't mean you're crazy! That only means you're random. Know how I know? I do that and I'm the only sane person on earth!

By the way, do you know why a raven is like a writing desk?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwall Musician

Musician's dictionary:
Seventeen means "Okay then".

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwall Musician