News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Hickory

"Cut off the snake's head and it dies" or something like that. But you don't have to kill the henchmen, just the mafia.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Oh, ok. I was just wondering (it's simular to vermin. When the leader(s) die, the followers are lost).

Anyhow, I think I might go with Soren. He just seems like Mafia... I also suspect Plugg, but... I don't know. I'm trying to read the story again and see if I can find some more clues in it, but I don't want to read too far into it. The clues may be obvious, they may be hard to spot... I'm gonna go with Soren.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

NOTICE: At this point, if one more person votes for Søren he will be killed regardless of the other votes.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

No guys, I'm not Mafia! I have no explanation for my role in the story, Sage just wrote it that way.

I'm retired from the forum

rrrrr

Can people who are out still vote?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

Typically, it's supposed to be only the people who are playing. But as Sage is the Narrator, I'll allow him to make the judgment.

Hickory

Yeah, you have to be in. Sorry.

Gonff the Mousethief

After re-reading, I'm going to have to drop my suspicion on Eul. Soren is my top pick now. Should I go ahead and vote?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wylder Treejumper

I have a bad feeling we're reading too much into the story. Nonetheless, votes for Soren are reaching critical mass. I vote for Plugg as a suitable alternative, as unless all remaining votes got to Plugg, Soren will be taken regardless.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

I think it could be Plugg, but it's hard to choose.
(The "can't hurt Skyie" could be a convenient smokescreen.)

Gonff the Mousethief

So am I the only one who hasn't voted?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

Hickory

Has everyone voted?

Skyblade

Gonff, there's only one person left.

I wonder what would happen in the case of a tie. I suppose...

1. You flip a coin and randomly kill one of them.
2. Neither of them gets killed.
3. Any other suggestion

Wylder Treejumper

Perhaps we should know ahead of time? If neither gets killed, it would then be best to vote Soren. We HAVE to kill the mafia. If we don't, they kill us- and win.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.