News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Hickory

Good game guys. If you didn't realize already, Jet was the last mafia. I suppose I made it a bit obvious in my last few posts, but I think we did a good job altogether.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

The Town barely won! ;D ;D

So who had what roles? I was a plain citizen.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I was the Detective.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

I like the shocked reaction. ^ - ^ I should have tried harder, though, as a few of you knew it was me. Perhaps if I had more time to be on...

Eulaliaaa!

So do we start the next round? I'll be hosting it  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Mafia 3 isn't over yet, but I'm down if you want to start your game already.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, but we've had two Mafia rounds before and it worked. I'll see if I can have it up by Saturday at the latest, that is, if anyone would want to play another round?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

CaptainRocktree

Ooo.. Can I join 3.5?

Please don't kill me right away Eul  ;D ;D....

Its all Del's fault!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, you can join. Anyone can.

*reaches for machete* oh no, buddy boy, it's all your fault. Del wouldn't have even added me to the list if it weren't for you.... so sleep with one eye open, because I..... don't know where you sleep at night, but I can still threaten and verbally beat you  ;D

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

*throttles Rock* I'm going to make the Mafia 3.5 thread soon, just so everybody knows.