News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Eulaliaaa!

Well, I don't really want to be the one to choose. I'd feel sorta like a jerk if I went first, yet I'd like to go first, yet you were wanting to be Narrator... how about we ask Sky?  ;D

And thank you, I was just pointing it out because I've already gotten these two rounds mixed up once or twice  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

My sentiments exactly. ;) Oh, hey, that's a really great idea! HEY SKYIE! Shoudl we have Redwall-themed Mafia first, or Mafia Round 3 first? Or, in blunter words, who gets to be Narrator first: Me or Eul? :P

You have? Well, that's okay. I've gotten loads of topics mixed up! (Also, have you ever clicked on the wrong topic and didn't realize it until after you'd posted? Mortifying.)

Eulaliaaa!

Hahaha  ;D

Actually, I've never done that. I'm always careful with my posting (in other words, I make sure I'm on the right topic, then consider whether I should post or not).
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Whaa? Why me? :P ;D

I don't know. Corny mentioned wanting to host a game in Mafia Round 2, so technically she brought it up first. So I would say Corn.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Then Corn will narrate the next one, I can wait.  :)

Skyblade

Thank you :) I'm looking forward to what both of you come up with.

Hickory

If you could take this conversation to the Mafia Discussion thread, ladies...

ROUND FOUR (DAY) HAS STARTED.

"Corn's dead, she's dead... oh no..."
Plugg use his shirt to wipe away tears. "What now?"

"Now, we go to the police," said Wylder, gritting his teeth, "and put an end to this."

Later at the station...

"So, folks, you're saying that none of you saw the driver and the pusher?"

The police chief jotted down some notes as everybody shook their head. "Well, there's not much we can do, except take one of you in for questioning."

Everybody gulped and Del said, "Again?"

"Yes, again. If Mr. Soren could come this way..."

Soren shook his head. "I never did anything, honestly."

The chief gave a sad little shake of his head. "I'm afraid so."

Everyone felt helpless as Soren was lead away though a back door. Another one of theirs lost.

Mafia HQ

A henchman stopped listening to the conversation through the bug planted in the office and noted on a piece of paper, "One less citizen to deal with."

ROUND FOUR (DAY) HAS ENDED, WITH INNOCENT CITIZEN SOREN TAKEN AWAY BY THE POLICE.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 31, 2015, 06:13:16 PM
INNOCENT CITIZEN SOREN.
Well, it's been real. ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

This is bad.

It also shows how unreliable the stories can be. Grr, I wish I could still take part in the investigation. There's so much I would've said :P

Don't forget to look at other people's posts for clues.

Eulaliaaa!

This is... stressful. A good kind, I guess, because this is just a game, but still. I don't want the Mafia to win.

Gonff the Mousethief

My bet is on either Del, Plugg or Jett. If I die tonight, two of these Must be the Mafia. I have dropped all suspicions on Eul, and Wylder has given no solid proof. Plugg always seems to be crying, making him seem innocent. Del is just always go happy, and Jett is acting both blunt and sympathetic like Plugg. Please take this in to note. Please.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

My apologies for not posting, I've been busy and haven't had time to devote myself to something big like this. Granted I made the problems for myself and they could have been ignored but I've been in a bit of a writing craze so wanted to get as much down as possible before I switched to something else. The first story seemed to incriminate me that I recall. I can't remember any of the others so I have no idea who to vote for now.

Since I know it's not me and going by Gonff's suspicions, it's either him, Plugg or Del. I don't know who yet, I'll have to check back on the stories.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

Hello. Sage, just a reminder to keep this game going :)

rrrrr

When will the next one start  :-[
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

After this one's over, we really don't know.

Hopefully both of us won't get killed so quickly next time :)