News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Hickory

I PMed the mafia to pick thier next victim.. I'll do it again.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Hickory

ROUND FIVE (NIGHT) HAS BEGUN.

The group decided to split up. Everybody went to their respective houses to cower under the bed sheets. Eul watched Netflix, Jet went to sleep, Gonff wrote his fanfic, Plugg wept over a photo of Sky, Wylder made sure his emergency kit was ready, (just in case), and Del grinned insanely as he browsed Secret Forum Crush.

When Eul finished her binge-watching she decided that she needed a glass of water before bed.  Padding down to the kitchen in her bunny slippers she yawned before turning on the faucet. She did not notice a figure behind her. It carried no weapon but instead tackled Eul. She had enough time to let out a scream before clapped a hand over her mouth. The figure plugged up the small sink and it rapidly filled with water. Eul was just about to struggle free when the figure redoubled its grip and thrust her into the water. She flailed for a few seconds before her kicking legs started to slow down. Within a minute she was dead. The figure left without leaving any fingerprints. Another innocent citizen was left dead. Eul wasn't found until Plugg found her body when he had gone over the check up on her.

"Wow, inspector. Pretty gruesome deaths, if you ask me."

The police stood over the body, observing the still-dripping Eul as her eyes clouded over. The inspector nodded. "That's why the Mafia need to be stopped. Gather her friends."

ROUND FIVE (NIGHT) HAD ENDED, WITH EUL DEAD.

Sorry for the rushed story, but I was writing this pretty quickly.

Søren

Sage, I was voted out before. Although, I would rather admire an Apple collection then be grilled by unsavory policemen.

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

That is so not that way I imagined the Mafia would kill me.  ;D (I also don't wear slippers, and I carry a water bottle around with me. But that doesn't matter, because that was pretty cool  :P). *stares suspiciously at Plugg as I float away*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Darn it :(

Hey Sage, can we change the voting thing? I liked how Rain did the voting last round, in which everyone had to put his vote in bold. This system allows you to change your vote if you want, and its helpful to see who's voting for who.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 07, 2015, 04:29:07 PM
Sage, I was voted out before. Although, I would rather admire an Apple collection then be grilled by unsavory policemen.
Dang. Well then... let me edit that.

Of course, Sky.

Skyblade

Thanks, Sage! :) Was Eul a citizen or the cop?

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on August 07, 2015, 04:35:22 PM
Thanks, Sage! :) Was Eul a citizen or the cop?
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on August 07, 2015, 04:26:19 PM
Another innocent citizen was left dead.
Anyways, I'll be seeing you people later.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

My goodness Sage, that was kinda gruesome. Anyway, I'm still sticking to my accusations on Del, Plugg, and Jett.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

You citizens need to step up the pace  ;D. I think I know who the mafias are.. But I can't say because I'm not in the game  :P.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Hickory

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 07, 2015, 04:50:03 PM
My goodness Sage, that was kinda gruesome.
My specialty pleasure.

Eulaliaaa!

In real life, if someone tried to do that, it wouldn't work. Just saying. Also I wouldn't scream, I don't ever scream. I also drink fridge water not faucet water, so it would be difficult to drown me in that. Not that it matters, though. I enjoyed reading this, you did a good job, Sage. Nice and gruesome, just the way I like it.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Who's still in at this point?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

I edited the first post. Anyway:

Gonff
Jet
Del
Wylder
Plugg

Delthion

I am going to vote Wylder probably, Plugg being weepy is rather Plugg... ;D ;D And Jet sleeping is just too much of a classic "No alibi so you're guilty." But then there's Gonff, he would be the perfect one to be the mafia. Because of all he said about himself, in other topics no one really thinks that he's capable of that. So for me I think BOTH mafia are Wylder and Gonff.

Wylder.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.