News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

*Nods grimly* Good job, Gonff.

Next time, though, be a nice guy and take me along. I'm pretty handy in a fight, you know. You can't really spend two years of your life around Marines without picking up a few tricks... I've got a nice knee-knifehand-elbow-fist routine guaranteed to cause maximum pain and incapacitation.

On another note: Not to be smug or anything, but I've voted for Plugg every single round...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

Hold on. Next sotry will be up tonight.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Hickory

Turns out I can't, you poor players will have to wait another twelve hours.

Hickory

ROUND SEVEN (NIGHT) HAS BEGUN.

Wylder rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he boarded the bus for the ride home. Sitting near the back, he took out a worn paperback and attempted to read, but his bleary eyes barely allowed this.

He was thrown about when the bus rounded a corner a little too hard and rocked to one side. Wylder rubbed a bump on his head as he sat up. Wait... he had missed his street. "Driver," he said, walking up to the front, "Can you stop at Maple street... I missed my stop."

The driver nodded and Wylder made his way back to his seat at the back of the bus. A few minutes later he stepped off of the vehicle and started the short walk home.

CLAAANNNGGGGG!!!

He nearly fell over in shock as the church bell, across the street from him, gave off a deafening ring. Who was up there?

He shook his head and continued the walk home. A cloaked figure emerged from the bottom of the bell tower and followed him.

Wylder fumbled with his keyring as he approached his house, going over and over the many keys. "'Why so many keys?' I ask. 'Because we d a lot of things,' says my parents." He was about to stick it in the keyhole when the cloaked figure appeared out of the dark and tackled him. "Get off - what the hell?" The figure attempted to use a knife to slit his throat, but Wylder kicked him off and scrambled up. Reaching in his pocket for his pocketknife, he flipped it open and tried to find the figure, who had vanished back into the night. Wylder decided it was useless to call out, so he started back towards the house. The keys were in the lock, he just had to turn it and open to door and he was safe. The silence was seemingly deafening as he retreated toward the porch, but when he reached for the keys... they were gone. "Da...ng. What do you want?"

As he called out Wylder started to approach the window. It would be easy enough to smash the window in, he would simply take his belt off and lash the window with the metal end. Upon seeing the window, he was about to hit it, then he noticed that the window was already broken. Or, it was gone. What the...? It soon became clear someone had cut the paint around the edge and quietly removed the whole frame. Smart. they had gone inside.

Wylder was about to haul himself through the window when the breath was knocked out of him as a fist was rammed into his side. Losing his grip, he fell to the ground and got a glimpse of the face of the cloaked figure before his attention was focused on the axe awinging towards his throat.

ROUND 7 (NIGHT) HAS ENDED, WITH INNOCENT CITIZEN WYLDER KILLED.

Delthion

It's Jett!

Unless, can Mafia people take vengeance on their comrades?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

I am waiting until my question is answered.

Jetthebinturong

Well obviously Gonff can't be the mafia so it's either me or Del. Since it's not me, I'm voting for Del.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on August 22, 2015, 04:09:28 AM
It's Jett!

Unless, can Mafia people take vengeance on their comrades?
No. That's stupid.

Delthion

Hickory

Jetthebinturong

Guys, my name is Jet. The second "t" is the start of "the."

Ah well. It was fun while it lasted.

I would have won if Del hadn't changed his vote at the last second.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

With the name, I enjoy pestering you. I know what it is though... ;D ;D ;D ;D