News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Arena II

Started by James Gryphon, July 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Fine, temporary truce.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Very well...but I don't trust either of you. I will be last going anywhere, and I pledge on my word of honor that I will not attack you until you have a little chance to run after the fire is dealt with. LT! Up here! *Gestures for him to come up here.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

*Goes up to near the vending machine again*
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Søren

*inserts dollar into candy machine*

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

(How are you guys even on the second floor?? The elevator shouldn't be working properly with the fire, and I removed the ladder)

Søren

OOC: I was already up here before you guys broke the world.

I'm retired from the forum

rrrrr

Oh. So that means that I can't get onto the second floor. :P oops

*Shouts for Sky to hold down the ladder so I could climb up*
rrrrr.....

Delthion

OOC: Why wouldn't the elevator work? It's not supposed to be used, but I don't think that it WOULDN'T work.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

"Oh alright I'm coming."

*Looks at the second floor, looks at the wall of fire blocking my path, looks at the giant pile of cushions I have in my arms*

"Light bulb!"

*Begins piling up the cushions minecraft style and making my way towards the second floor straight up*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

OOC: That is definitely not going to work... that would be 12 ft of pillows and they would compress if you where standing on them. You would never manage to hold that many in you arms much less keep such a stack steady to stand on.

BIC:

*Starts coughing even more and gives up staying up here any longer* Come on Sky! *Runs over to the west side so that I can stand over the pool and climbing over the railing I throw the helium tank in first and then jump in after it.* *Splash!* *My head comes up and I take a deep breath* *the air here is a lot better than it is near the sealing* *Looks down at the bottom of the pool at the thing that Sky was describing and dives for it*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

*Gulps. Finds the railing that isn't flimsy* Uses ladder to climb down to the first floor and joins Faiy at the pool*

Delthion

*Tries to beat Faiy to the bottom of the pool.*

LT Sandpaw

*Glares at Faiy from my pillow tower*

"Hey ho said anything about making sense creativity is the go to factor here."

*Realizes everyone is diving into the pool*

"Hey what happened to going to the second floor."

*Looks franticly from my small tower for a path though the fire to the ocean under the observation tower, or a path to the pool*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Faiyloe

OOC: The pool is on the opposite side of the arena from where you used to be and there is a lot of fire in the way.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?