Siege on the Mountain

Started by Cornflower MM, July 30, 2015, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Mia saw a strange creature drinking whiskey. "Hey, you there. Creature with scales on your back. What's yore name?" she said.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Aiden glanced at Heather, almost upset. "Well, what a way to settle things peacefully." He said, tossing his previous plan out the window. Drawing his sword, Aiden advanced.

Faiyloe

Heather blocked the strike with ease and tried to disarm her opponent with a twist to the hilt.

OOC: no problem Corn.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

The Skarzs

OOC: Not sure how long you guys want to spend getting settled in, but okay. . .

BIC: Argunath and Elmeath entered the room behind a badger, Elmeath looking around for a table. "Ooh, there we go; that table!"
  Argunath looked where the other was pointing. "There? But that's barely got enough room!" But Elmeath was already walking to the table. Argunath rolled his eyes and went after her. Hares moved away from the two big cats, and when they sat down at the chosen table (which had stools that were far too small for them), all the creatures there scooted away.
  "Aw, you needn't be unsocial!"
  The male cougar shrugged. "Sorry; you all must be uncomfortable."
  One of the younger hares coughed nervously. "Ah, heh heh, who's uncomfortable, wot?" He felt around and grabbed a carrot, dipping it into a rhubarb pastry and taking a bite. Argunath watched him curiously for a moment before taking some food from the table and began eating.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL!!!!!!

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: SOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYY!!!

BIC: Maple felt the machete torn from her paws and heard it fall to the stone floor, "Stupid..." She muttered, pulling the hood of her cloak down so they could see her face, "Look! I'm a squirrel, not a vermin! You hares wouldn't kill a goodbeast, right?" She yelled desperately, starting to back away.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Dannflower Reguba

"I don't know, you look like a vermin to me." Veiro had entered and greeted familiar faces upon entrance to the mountain, but had sent his squad to the mess after picking up the commotion not too far above himself. After making his way up to find what was going on, he arrived on the other side of the group, none too pleased at what he found. The black squirrel's disgust was clearly evident as he finished giving his two cents, "Those hares just might spare you, but back up another step and I might just take your thieving head right off." For emphasis, he drove one of his tomahawks into the stone none too far from Maple's neck. After one last simmering glare, he turned nonchalantly to the hare, "Howdy doo Heather, been awhile. Should've let me know you were having infestation problems, I would've come sooner," Veiro's formerly serious face had a playful grin pasted over it.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

"Viero, Ladie buck, what you been up to?" Heather said with a grin in her old friends direction. "We have a bit of catch en up to do wot. As for you," She said pointing her sword at Maples neck, "Squirrel or no squirrel, there won't be any beheading round here if I kin help it, wot," She said giving Veiro a meaningful look.

LT Sandpaw

"Oh top-hole Sergeant Heather, should'a known t'would be ye who captured th' squirrel gel wot." Major Blackthorn and his small team joined the growing capture party. He nodded to Aiden and Veiro both of whom only slightly knew. He had missed the black squirrel's comment about beheading but had heard Heather. Stopping beside Aiden the Major looked about, mustaches twitching.

"Wot's th' report Sergeant an' make it quick, times of the essence dont'cha know."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

"Quarry captured and disarmed sir, Though she might be hidden something on her person. If ye can't tell, under all that doha and fetheraloo I believe she is a squirrel, wot. I tried the ol', we don't wan't t'urt you, tactic but she seems the untrusting sort, wot." Heather said.

Dannflower Reguba

Veiro couldn't help letting out a slight chuckle with his response, "Okay okay! You win. But if this mess makes a run for it again, no promises." He was removing his weapon from the wall as Major Blackthorn's entourage turned the corner. After a quick, casual salute to the old hare, he spoke again, "I've found that those with no moral code have a bad habit of degrading those around them to their level in some attempt to justify their actions. That having been said, the likely-hood of this one cooperating in any decent capacity is quite close to zero."

OOC: Just wanted to point out quick, Veiro should know just about everyone from Salamandastron, and vice-versa, he's been there multiple times.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Heather lowered her weapon a little but still held it at the ready. "Just because she's painted up like a right tapestry don't mean you should treat her like one." She Scolded Viero before turning back to Maple and saying "Now Won't You tell us who you are and what you where doing sneaking round the mountain scarrin' bally 'ol mousemaids for, wot?"

Delthion

"Well, the surviving captains are gathered!" Said Degloc, smiling dangerously. "I hope you have learned from the fate of the other captains. I'm sure you have, but right now, we must discuss our plans for conquest! The mountain of Salamandastron lies a few miles away, we will take half a day to journey there, we must plan though, many others have failed before us, even the famed Ungatt Trunn failed. But we must succeed! You may speak about any ideas you have, regarding the capture of Salamandastron. My horde is second only to Trunn's, and my tactics are second to none!"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

OOC:. . . . . . Del.. . . . . Okay, then. Okay. *Shakes head, trying to hide a small smile*

BIC: Aiden stepped back again, sheathing his sword while looking to his right. After that, he leaned against the wall, arms folded, as he studied the black squirrel. He seems like a nice guy, Aiden thought. Then a thought struck him and he groaned. It's not like Arya to miss out on a fight. Where is she? Pushing off the wall, he glanced at the hares and squirrels. With a shrug, Aiden walked past them. They could talk all they liked - Aiden had a sister to find.

~~~~

The squirrel in question was hopelessly lost. Arya had gone down a flight of steps, taken a right, then a left, then two rights, gone up a flight of stairs, and ended up in a part of the mountain she'd never seen before. No hares were about, either. They're all stuffing their faces. The squirrel thought sourly.