News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Choose your own adventure roleplay.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, August 05, 2015, 12:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1 or 2?

2 (28.6%)
1 (14.3%)
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Lady Ashenwyte

You wake up in an unfamiliar room, and are in blue clothes. There are lights above you, and they are very bright. So bright, in fact, that you decide getting up would a good idea. You get up, and are immediately confronted by a nurse, who is bombarding you with questions. "Are you okay, dear? How are you? Do you remember anything?" You wave your arms and ask the nurse to move, but politely. "Well, dear, please follow me."  Do you follow her?

[1] Yes, I do.
[2] I'm not following her until I know who I am and where I am!

So, in your replies, you have to either choose A or B. Please note that none of the options are correct or incorrect.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

OOC: There is no B just 1 and 2 XD ... sorry I couldn't resist.  :P

I would pick 2
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

"No! Tell me where I am and who I am and then I'll follow you!" You almost scream. The nurse sighs, "Well, you're Sergeant Maria Benson from Gintown. That's all I'm allowed to say, sweetie." You frown at that. You? In the army? Anyway, you follow her as she leads you down a corridor. You finally reach a room with a desk in it, facing a changing room. The clerk there seems friendly enough, and gives you your ID without any issue and your military clothes. You change, and check the ID. It reads:

NAME: BENSON.MARIA

You feel something underneath, and turn the ID over. To your chagrin, the clerk has written his number and crudely attached it to the back of the card. He clearly thinks he can win you over with that. What do you do?

[1] Storm out and confront the clerk.
[2] Throw it away.
[3] Keep it, it may prove useful someday.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

3 (Partly because I myself would keep my card, just not call some random number.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I would say 3 but only so I can use it for information

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

You slip the card and the number into your pocket. You then walk out, and follow the nurse as she leads to the reception. There is a tall man reading a booklet there, and he has an aura of command around him that marks him to be someone of high ranking, more so than you, that's for sure. He gets up from his chair and greets you. "Ah, Sgt. Maria Benson, it's good to see you again. Well, follow me into the car and I'll explain things on the way."

[1] Follow him.
[2] This man does not seem trustworthy. Refuse to follow him.

rrrrr

Normally I would say 1, but this is a CYOA, so 2.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan