News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness

Started by Coobreedan, September 17, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Araeus blinked and ruffles his massive wings slightly. "You are a cat, and you are strange." he snorted a burst of fire into the air. "I will help you find the star." He turned to Dia. "Friianlyio, hhhnosnshurrnk?"

Translation: Who are you, little person?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

"Little! I happen to be very tall where I come from! My name is Dia, Princess of Hyrule!" Dia said, "And though I understand your strange language, I prefer English!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

"Okay, okay, stop your arguing. I only care whether you are helping me or not." TAC said. "But first, let me say who I really am. I am TAC. My name stands for Take And Copy, 'cos that's what I do. I steal stuff and throw it in people's faces, hehehehe. Me and this thing called Kirby are now far behind that star. So I'm going now, goodbye and good day."
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Araeus snorts a burst of flame. "Gourion flsahionisfhssdf."

Translation: Well, I prefer to speak Thelonian But if you wish, then I will speak something else.

He flaps his wings at her. "E esse idioma satisfatorio?"

Translation: Is this language satisfactory?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra wrinkled her nose at him. 'I prefer mine,' She eyed him and muttered, 'Rogoraka.' ((Which is pretty rude so I won't translate it.))
Then she melted her ice dagger, and looked at Kirby. 'Oh, but you are cute! I will help you find the star.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

"Poyo!"
TAC stepped in.
"We're late! Tag along if ya want, but I'm on my waaaaaaay!"
And off he ran, Kirby trying to keep up behind.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Araeus flew after them, grabbing Kirby in his jaws and flinging the little pink thing up onto his back. "We will traverse more rapidly if we soar through the firmament," he said, finally deciding to speak English. He angled upward until he was soaring above the clouds, sending out his distinctive call. "Krrrooooooaaaaaaaammmrrrroooooooooaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Coobreedan

"Wait for me!" Shouted TAC, now struggling to catch up with Kirby.

Nightfire

The great dragon looked over his shoulder, snorting out a burst of fire. He didn't like TAC much. "Either keep up or chase a different star, cat," he called back.

Redwall Musician

Dia acted quickly. She picked up her skirts and ran after the dragon and Kirby, "If you wish for my help you had better wait!" She saw a her beautiful white pony not to far up ahead. "Snowbud! That certainly is convenient," she said as she got swiftly got onto the pony. "We go now and follow the pink one and the star!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Araeus laughed, then flew up into the air, flying in the night sky, chasing the glittering star.

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra dissolved into water, and evaporated into the air.
OOC: That's her way of flying. ;)
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

OCC: @Tiria Epic. BIC:

"So you're all flying now?" TAC said, annoyed. "Well if you think I can't, you're wrong!"
He pulled a propeller hat out of his sack and placed it on his head. He flew up into the sky along the others.

Meta Knight watched the star chasers.
"I must follow them in case of any danger..."

King Dedede had the same idea too, as he watched them through a telescope on the battlements of his castle.
"I must follow them in case of any danger..." He said along with a chuckle. "So I can make it worse! Hahahahaha!"
Meanwhile, in King Dedede's throne room, his monster making machine turned itself on. It flashed and a huge metal beast appeared. It spomped through the throne room, ready to chase Kirby.

Nightfire

Tiria Wildlough

Although she was invisible, Hydra could see the others, flying alongside her. She kept looking ahead to keep the star in sight.
I'm not a hipster.