News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness

Started by Coobreedan, September 17, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: I dunno. Metroids are capable of eating people's life forces. I thought that he'd be a good solution to the problem of Dark Matter.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

"Errrr..." Said TAC, pointing into the distance. "One little Metroid versus a whole army of Dark Matter?"
A whole army of Dark Matter was entering the fight. Even Meta Knight looked worried.
"Kirby!" Meta Knight shouted, throwing his legendary sword. "Suck it up!"
Kirby sucked up the Galaxia and transformed into Master Kirby, a Kirby that could master the Galaxia's power.
He shot a huge ball of fire at one Dark Matter, completely destroying it. He did this to several ones, but more kept on coming.   
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Luke called Bob back to his side, then activated his awesome Chozo bracelet. A bluish-gray pulse came out from it and killed about half of the army.

OOC:  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

OCC: Awesome! BIC:

Of course, another army half was created.
"We need to find the source!" Meta Knight shouted, clambering aboard the Halberd.
It flew through the huge clouds of darkness until Meta Knight could see a huge red eye glowing in the background. The eye was the scariest thing he had ever seen, even scarier than the monsters he fought in The NME War. Then he recognized it.
"Zero..." He said.
He fired a missile at the eye. The eye then got bigger. And bigger. Meta Knight realised it was actually getting closer. The eye now had a big white sphere around it; it's body.
The eye then shot a huge stream of blood at the Halberd, blowing it up.

OCC: That's Zero's power...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Luke sighed at how the fight was going, then activated his Varia Suit. He then began firing alternate bursts of the Nova Beam and Super Missiles.

Coobreedan

Meta Knight fell, his mask splitting in half. He was a blue Kirby. He then sucked up a Dark Matter and turned into Dark Matter Meta Knight. He shot blasts of darkness at Zero, but nothing could hurt him. Zero retaliated by shooting a huge stream of blood at Meta Knight, turning him back to normal. Meta Knight landed on his Warpstar, sucked it up then turned into Star Rod Meta Knight. He shot a huge star towards Zero but it made no damage.
Zero was invincible.

Nightfire

Luke was fighting with everything in his arsenal, taking down more than three-fourths of the army with a combination of Power Bombs and missiles.

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra flung shards of ice at the clouds. She watched with satisfaction as they shriveled up and died. They could not stand ice.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: Can we defeat the army now?

Luke turned and saw something in the distance. To his surprise, it was an Anolea that he knew all-too-well. "Arita!" he exclaimed in amazement.

Tiria Wildlough

Arita laughed. 'Ah yes, it's Luke Cardassia. Having a break from Space Pirates?'
She then caught sight of Bob. 'You have a pet now. I see.'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

He smiled grimly. "More like a partner. He's fully sentient. And yeah, I felt like getting away from the Pirates. Don't ask why." He turned and began shooting at the Dark Matter again.

Coobreedan

Meta Knight then sucked up some of the blood Zero was shooting, turning into Vampire Meta Knight.
He flew over to Zero and bit him. Zero's blood was being sucked out so he could not attack.

Nightfire

Bob joined Meta Knight in sucking out Zero's power.

Tiria Wildlough

Arita Seyana aimed four pistols at Zero. Being careful not to hit Bob or Meta Knight, she fired.
I'm not a hipster.