News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mafia III

Started by Cornflower MM, August 11, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Gonff the Mousethief

I guess so  :D. Now that I think of it, have I ever called you Corny? I've always said Cornflower...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 15, 2015, 01:09:13 AM
I guess so  :D. Now that I think of it, have I ever called you Corny? I've always said Cornflower...

. . . . *Thinks about it* Not that I recall. That doesn't mean much, though.

Quote from: Skyblade on August 15, 2015, 01:08:14 AM
Thank you, Corn :) And your nicknames are cool!

I agree with Jet. Accusing someone with no reason is bad. It's also suspicious, because you could be Mafia just trying to put the blame on someone without proper evidence.

I'm still willing to hear Sand's reasoning, though. Something tells me we should listen.

You're welcome.

Yes, Sandy, please tell.

Lady Ashenwyte

Hmmmm. *Reads note* Surely this note is meant to inspire fear, but who wrote it? Who is the murderer?  I suspect Gonff, he may have killed those two first so that he has a suitable defence.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

But think, the Mafia probably didn't know that the one they killed was in a cupid couple, so they either went for Eul or Rock. I never felt Eul as a threat, and Rock is my friend, so killing him would be an injustice. And no, I would not kill Rock as a cover up becuase we are close. That is a smart idea, but I have standards.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Mhera

I'm thinking Gonff, guys.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 14, 2015, 08:10:44 PM
I am just going to say what I thought because I have a chance of being first kill. I chose Ash because he was the only one who had not logged in when Cornflower sent the Pms. A) He could have not see that he a Mafia, or B) He could just be a citizen, but he had been acting a little strange. I'll leave it at that.
Accusing Ash before we read the story might have been an attempt to bias our thinking. Yes, Ash was being suspicious, but it was so overt I think he was just joking like the rest of us. Also, Gonff tried to direct suspicion away from himself by alluding to his possible murder. While I don't think the the latter point is indicative of much in and of itself (after all, I did the same thing as Soren pointed out), putting it together with his preemptive accusation seems suspicious.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 15, 2015, 12:20:05 AM
First off me and Rock are buds and I would never kill him or Eul. Second, May I ask really why you would accuse me?
I believe Gonff when he says he would never kill Rock. However, Rock was one half of the Cupid couple; Gonff could very well have been targeting Eul. If you're Mafia, then you have to kill somebody. Gonff says that Eul didn't seem like a threat (speaking of which, why would he be thinking of us in terms of how threatening we are to the Mafia if he were a citizen?); however, every citizen is a threat to the Mafia, and it would be smart to take out the ones that have experience first.

That's why I also suspect Sky; she's good and we all know it, so why wasn't she killed first?

Sorry for the pile on, Gonff :P

Lady Ashenwyte

Earlier on Gonff mentioned that I was suspicious for not being online when Corn posted the PMs, I think I was sleeping.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, I suspected Ash because Cornflower said the Mafia had not sent in their decision yet. Ash was the only one who had not logged on since she sent the PM's. And as far as the death thing, anyone could have gotten killed, so I made my statement of Ii was chosen to be killed.

I guess Ii did use the word threat to loosely. What I meant was Eul was not really suspecting me, and killing her would seem just rather odd.

@Ash: Which by my assumption meant that you had not seen the PM, and the Mafia was late on responding, so it could add up to that.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Skyblade

QuoteThat's why I also suspect Sky; she's good and we all know it, so why wasn't she killed first?

Well if that was a genuine compliment, thank you :D

I can answer that. I'm not trying to brag: it's fact that I have more experience than most people here, and I play hardcore. Everyone knows that. The Mafia knows that the Medic knows that. I think they were too scared to attack me since I was likely to be saved.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 15, 2015, 01:33:37 AM
But think, the Mafia probably didn't know that the one they killed was in a cupid couple, so they either went for Eul or Rock. I never felt Eul as a threat, and Rock is my friend, so killing him would be an injustice. And no, I would not kill Rock as a cover up becuase we are close. That is a smart idea, but I have standards.

Mafia can do anything, dear.

A possibility is that the Mafia DID predict the Cupid Couple and for that reason targeted Eul or Rock. Think about it. The other girls are me and Mhera, neither of whom are shipped with another guy in the group (well, Soren and Mhera is debatable but not as popular). If this is the case, our Mafias are smart.

Still waiting for Sand to reply.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

*Claps* Oh, this IS more fun than I expected!

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 14, 2015, 11:05:33 PM
Soooo, As a ghost can I point out clues? Or can I only talk to fellow ghost and haunt the non-ghost?
I do have some inntreesssttttinnnggg things to point out. Butttt Im kinda dead...  ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: Skyblade on August 15, 2015, 02:34:16 AM
QuoteThat's why I also suspect Sky; she's good and we all know it, so why wasn't she killed first?

Well if that was a genuine compliment, thank you :D

I can answer that. I'm not trying to brag: it's fact that I have more experience than most people here, and I play hardcore. Everyone knows that. The Mafia knows that the Medic knows that. I think they were too scared to attack me since I was likely to be saved.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 15, 2015, 01:33:37 AM

Mafia can do anything, dear.

A possibility is that the Mafia DID predict the Cupid Couple and for that reason targeted Eul or Rock. Think about it. The other girls are me and Mhera, neither of whom are shipped with another guy in the group (well, Soren and Mhera is debatable but not as popular). If this is the case, our Mafias are smart.

Still waiting for Sand to reply.

You do realize that you are sounding very suspicious with this? The only person to predict that they would be the cupid couple was you!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Anyone can predict the Cupid couple, not just Mafia. I was just making an observation.

I already explained why the Mafia might have chosen not to kill me.

In reality (and this is information I got from the Mafia forum), it's not good to vote someone using evidence of who was killed at Night. I think the Mafia was smart enough to not kill me. 1) The Medic could save me, since I'm a big target. 2) Leaving me alive makes me look more suspicious.

Delthion

Yes, but you were the only one that we know predicted the cupid couple.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

That doesn't mean anyone else couldn't have.

QuoteFor the record, I predicted that they would be the Cupid Couple.

To be honest, I said this because I was trying to show off. It was also a good observation to make. We need information.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 15, 2015, 03:40:00 AM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 14, 2015, 11:05:33 PM
Soooo, As a ghost can I point out clues? Or can I only talk to fellow ghost and haunt the non-ghost?
I do have some inntreesssttttinnnggg things to point out. Butttt Im kinda dead...  ;D
Erm, ^^^^^^^^^^^
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien