Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

LT Sandpaw

To save China!

Sign me up.

When do we start?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

That's already 11 people. Corny, feel free to accept as many as you want, though.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

You know what, sign-up end date is being moved to the end of today. If we get many more people, we'll need three Mafia!

Skyblade

Since this is a silent round, I think it's best with 2 Mafia. The problem is that the Cupid can either make things in or against the Town's favor.

Last round wasn't even silent, and yet both Mafia have made it to the top 5.

LT Sandpaw

What does it mean to be a silent Round?

Skyblade

No roles are revealed when a person dies, and the players can't reveal their roles. Everything will be made clear once the game ends.

Eulaliaaa!

*looks at the list* Wait a second... *looks again* Eul the Bouncy? Bouncy?!  :P  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 12, 2015, 05:21:56 PM
*looks at the list* Wait a second... *looks again* Eul the Bouncy? Bouncy?!  :P  ;D
My response to Gonff the Energetic  ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

Sandy the knowledgeable... weeeeeeell you know it works I guess, Salt the capable would also work or maybe Sand the Watchful would good but we can work with Sandy the knowledgeable.

At least its not Sand the bouncy  ;D ;D ;D

Skyblade

Hey guys, Corny's being nice with the titles ;)

Eulaliaaa!

Says the one who got the title "the Sweet". At least you're not bouncy  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

bouncy - (of a person) confident and lively.

That's the dictionary definition ;)

Delthion

Or just that she bounces a lot! ;D ;D ;D ;D And it appears that they're just joking...so I don't think that there's a need to solve things here...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*stops jumping around for a second and glares at Del* I do not bounce around a lot, I never jump!  ;D

Delthion

But can you do the Super-dooper-alleyooper bounce? *Does Super-dooper-alleyooper bounce while singing...* The Super-duper-alleyooper bounce! The more you try the more you fly and that's what really counts!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.