News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia III

Started by Cornflower MM, August 11, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

CaptainRocktree

Yeah, Will there be a new story up soon?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

We know that the awesome avenger from Mafia 2.5 is going to die...or be arrested... :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Is anything happening here? I know it's a double post but nothing's going on...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Wait, who is going to die?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Nine people were down in the hotel lobby. However it wasn't the happy, joyous group that had been there two times before. Skyblade was sitting in the only chair, curled up with a box of tissues, crying uncontrollably; Gonff the Mousethief was sitting on the floor, numbly staring at the wall; Jetthebinturong was off by himself, standing in a corner with his head bowed; Soren the Warrior was also sitting on the floor in a corner with his head clasped in his hands; rrrrr was staring at a spot on the wall; Lord_Ashenwyte was mirroring Soren, only in a different corner; Del was whispering to himself in the last corner; Mhera was in hysterics, and LT Sandpaw was trying to console her.

Aside from Mhera and Sandpaw, none of the group had tried to talk with each other since coming down down into the lobby. Everyone (Except for the aforementioned two) left each other to wallow in their own grief.
Suddenly, the hotel door opened and a few men in uniforms stepped in. Everyone looked at them at the same time. Skyblade wiped her face with a tissue, and Mhera calmed down a little. "Could someone please lead us to the landing where the bodies were found?" One of the police officers asked. Del stood up, "Certainly, sirs," He mumbled.

A few minutes later, they came back down. "Gonff the Mousethief, we'd like to take you to the station with us." The same police officer announced. Gonff paled, "What? B-But I didn't do anything! Captain Rocktree was my friend!" He stammered, standing up. "Sorry, kiddo. Come on." The officer said kindly, stepping forward and taking Gonff's arm. "You're going to have to come with us."

After they left with Gonff, everyone stared at each other, and then almost everyone started crying again - Even the boys. All, that is, except for two, who snuck smiles at each other. . . .

ROUND ONE (DAY) HAS ENDED WITH GONFF THE MOUSETHIEF TAKEN AWAY BY THE POLICE. YOU HAVE 46 HOURS TO PM YOUR CHOICES OF WHO TO SAVE AND KILL.

THERE ARE FOUR (4) CLUE IN THIS PIECE. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS CAREFULLY.

EDIT: Well, y'all are impatient. Here you go. ::)

EDIT EDIT: Sorry, miscounted the clues. It's four, not three.

Skyblade

Clues, darn it. Let's see...

Corn, are they obvious or subtle?

Honestly, I'm thinking there is Mafia in Sand, Del, and Mhera.

But my biggest suspects are Sand and Mhera...

Delthion

Of course we're impatient! ;D ;D ;D

Cornflower MM

Ooopsie, miscounted the clues. :P Sorry 'bout that. . .

They're both. I tried to get two obvious and two subtle, but I'm not sure if I succeeded in that. . .. .,

Skyblade

What are the clues pointing to? Just Mafia or also other roles?

Cornflower MM

Other roles as well.

EDIT: Fixed the poll - what do you think? :P

Skyblade

Thanks for the info! :)

OK MAFIA, YOU'RE GOING DOWN.

QuoteMhera was in hysterics, and LT Sandpaw was trying to console her.

Aside from Mhera and Sandpaw, none of the group had tried to talk with each other since coming down down into the lobby. Everyone (Except for the aforementioned two) left each other to wallow in their own grief.

Oh, really?

Guys if I die tonight, please look into Mhera and Sand.

I feel like Mhera really could be Mafia. For one, I can see Corn choosing Mhera to be Mafia (Mhera's smart and strategic, the Mafia type). And now this thing we read in the story?

I think it could be Mhera and Sand. Or at least one of the Mafia in this pair. Again, I strongly advise you to put pressure on them tomorrow.

Cornflower MM

Mhera, Sand? Your defense?

Mhera

I'll put something up hopefully soon.

Skyblade

I can see Mhera and Sand being Mafia. Even looking at their posts, Mhera subtly defended Sand.

QuoteLT might be accusing Gonff to try to show he's not Mafia. Since the story has them talking about "something" together, they look like collaborators, so by accusing Gonff LT would be hoping to prove that that's not the case.

Sand's gameplay is rubbing me the wrong way. Also, he accused me with no reasoning. I've asked him literally 3 times to explain, and he hasn't. Ignoring questions is actually a good sign that someone is Mafia.

However, I'm worried. The story clue seems too obvious. But I can't ignore it. This is the second time a clue pointed to Sand possibly being Mafia.

If I die, I still recommend that you look into this pair. I think it will help us!

Cornflower MM

Aww, who voted no on the poll? :(