Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Skyblade

I voted "Yes", even though I'm going crazy :P ;D

I think I might be interpreting the clues wrong :P This is why CLUES GET ON MY NERVES.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

It's possible. And sorry.

Skyblade

No, it's not your fault.

Quotealmost everyone started crying again - Even the boys. All, that is, except for two, who snuck smiles at each other. . . .

Now THIS. I think I'm right. I PMed Corny, and she verified that there are TWO, count 'em, TWO Mafia. Two people snuck smiles at each other; I'm pretty sure that means they were Mafia. What does this mean?

I'm 99% sure Gonff was Innocent.

Which would mean we have 3 Innocents dead, of which Detective and/or Medic could have been in the group :(

Cornflower MM

Yep. The two Mafia snuck smiles at each other. That wasn't actually intended to be a clue, but okay. ;D

Skyblade

GONFF WAS INNOCENT!!

@Sand and Mhera: I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I really get into this game, and I'm frustrated because I don't know what to do...

LT Sandpaw

I believe if the mafia kills Skyblade I will die, so if I was mafia I wouldn't kill Sky otherwise I would be aiming the gun at myself. However that said I am still suspicious of Skyblade for being mafia, and the only way we will know for sure she isn't is if she dies tonight. Gaaaah

Anyway my reasons for suspecting you Skyblade were because of how active you were at trying to work out who was the mafia and the way you pointed people in so many different directions. This gave you a suspicious outlook. You also predicted the cupid couple and they ended up dying. You have been much more active in your defense then anyone else and you demand reasons for being blamed. It makes you a suspect.

So I could very well turn your comment of "His play style is rubbing me the wrong way." right back at you.

BTW Medic is still alive, Corn let slip that we have to turn in our who to save and who to kill choices which means the Medic still lives, unfortunately she said nothing about who we suspect which leads me to believe the Detective is dead.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean.

My aggressiveness is part of my play style.

Cornflower MM

*Facepalm* Let slip? That's not letting something slip. You DO realize I'm going off Rain's story posts a bit, right? And, actually, the Detective IS alive. So sue me for forgetting things. It's not like I haven't done it before.  Also, Sky is a really good player, and her play style is a little different than ours because she does this on a different forum, too. Also, she really likes Mafia.

Ahem. The above is not intended for clue usage.

Søren

Nah, I still don't suspect Sky. She's active because of her other forum. :P

You Sand, on the other hand, seem much more suspicious. Corn said she'd drop two obvious hints, and you and Mhera were talking, you consoling Mhera. And on top of that, the only people that were named and paired are you and Mhera, then two people snickered.
I really think it's Sand. I officially vote Sand.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Skyblade on August 20, 2015, 07:47:17 PM
GONFF WAS INNOCENT!!
Now I'm over here locked up in this prison. Yall can't believe Nothin'! *Turns to face jail wall*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

I literally want to cry right now. I don't know what I did.

QuoteAlso, Sky is a really good player, and her play style is a little different than ours because she does this on a different forum, too. Also, she really likes Mafia.

Thank you so much, Corn. This is all true. The really good player thing is debatable, though. I'm very confused when I play Town. I'm good when playing Mafia, for a beginner's standards.

QuoteNah, I still don't suspect Sky. She's active because of her other forum.

Thank you, Soren.

QuoteNow I'm over here locked up in this prison. Yall can't believe Nothin'! *Turns to face jail wall*

I'm sorry, Gonff. For the record, Mhera convinced me to vote for you *Looks at her a tad bit suspiciously*

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh no Sky your fine, I'm just joking. Now that I'm gone, everything is makes much more sense.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on August 20, 2015, 08:08:58 PM
I literally want to cry right now. I don't know what I did.

QuoteAlso, Sky is a really good player, and her play style is a little different than ours because she does this on a different forum, too. Also, she really likes Mafia.

Thank you so much, Corn. This is all true. The really good player thing is debatable, though. I'm very confused when I play Town. I'm good when playing Mafia, for a beginner's standards.

QuoteNah, I still don't suspect Sky. She's active because of her other forum.

Thank you, Soren.

QuoteNow I'm over here locked up in this prison. Yall can't believe Nothin'! *Turns to face jail wall*

I'm sorry, Gonff. For the record, Mhera convinced me to vote for you *Looks at her a tad bit suspiciously*

Skye? In Mafia II, I was Town. I don't know what I did, either. It's okay. Sometime syou just can't reason with crazy Mafia players. Don't cry, dear. *Hugs* You're getting close, all of you!

CaptainRocktree

Ooooooo I'mmmmm a scarrrrryyy ghhhhooooosssst.

@Gonff: Don't worry matey, I'll keep yah company.. Even though I'm a ghost  :D

As for my.. Er.. Ghost commentary.. I wouldn't vote Sky, She is very pro-town and is pointing out most of the clues. As Corny mentioned her playing style is just different.  :P (Was I allowed to say that? I hope so  :P)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

I'm pretty sure it's Sand and Mhera. Or alternatively Soren and Ash because they were specifically stated to be doing the same thing.

For the record, I've always suspected Sand but I had to break the tie. Sorry Gonff.

Sand.

Quote...everyone started crying again - Even the boys.

For the record, I rarely cry, I'd probably be silently seething in anger and plotting revenge. But that's not why I pointed this out. I find the "boys aren't supposed to cry" thing to be sexist towards girls and damaging towards boys. And studies have shown that guys cry more than girls do. Just saying.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan