News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia III

Started by Cornflower MM, August 11, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Mhera

I kept getting interrupted while writing this and all the new comments are confusing, so if I missed any accusations please let me know instead of going all MHERA MUST BE SO FREAKIN' GUILTY 'CAUSE SHE FORGOT TO EXPLAIN WHY SHE ATE DINNER or something, okay? :)

QuoteI feel like Mhera really could be Mafia. For one, I can see Corn choosing Mhera to be Mafia (Mhera's smart and strategic, the Mafia type). And now this thing we read in the story?
I honestly have no idea why I'm hysterical and talking to LT. That's not like me at all (no offense, Sand, we just don't talk a lot :) ). It probably is a clue, but for obvious reasons I don't think it's to who the Mafia is. Anyhow, if we shouldn't suspect you based on your playing style, why do you suspect me based on mine? If being smart and strategic is evidence enough to accuse someone, then you're more likely to be guilty than I am.

Quote from: Skyblade on August 20, 2015, 07:24:06 PM
I can see Mhera and Sand being Mafia. Even looking at their posts, Mhera subtly defended Sand.

QuoteLT might be accusing Gonff to try to show he's not Mafia. Since the story has them talking about "something" together, they look like collaborators, so by accusing Gonff LT would be hoping to prove that that's not the case.
I was trying to figure out what Sand was doing. He didn't answer when you asked, so I put forth my best guess in the fairest manner I could. I didn't want to condemn him on what was then unconfirmed speculation.

QuoteI think it could be Mhera and Sand. Or at least one of the Mafia in this pair. Again, I strongly advise you to put pressure on them tomorrow.
Please do. I can't speak for LT, but I've got nothing to hide and don't mind trying to prove it.

QuoteI'm sorry, Gonff. For the record, Mhera convinced me to vote for you *Looks at her a tad bit suspiciously*
Looks like I'm a bit too persuasive :-\ I'm sorry Gonff, it looks like I was wrong this time around.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 20, 2015, 08:15:34 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Sand and Mhera. Or alternatively Soren and Ash because they were specifically stated to be doing the same thing.

For the record, I've always suspected Sand but I had to break the tie. Sorry Gonff.

Sand.

Quote...everyone started crying again - Even the boys.

For the record, I rarely cry, I'd probably be silently seething in anger and plotting revenge. But that's not why I pointed this out. I find the "boys aren't supposed to cry" thing to be sexist towards girls and damaging towards boys. And studies have shown that guys cry more than girls do. Just saying.

Oops - Sorry. Well. . . . *Shrugs* That's always bugged me, too.

So, two votes for Sand.

Skyblade

Thank you, Rock and Corn :)

Don't we have to wait for night to end before we vote? :P

Hmm. Mhera has good points...I still wouldn't stop suspecting her, though. But the Sand - Mhera thing might be too obvious. That's the thing about clues. They can be very misleading and everyone interprets them different ways.

QuoteAnyhow, if we shouldn't suspect you based on your playing style, why do you suspect me based on mine? If being smart and strategic is evidence enough to accuse someone, then you're more likely to be guilty than I am.

Well if that was for reals, thank you :D

I mean that I can imagine Corn choosing you to be Mafia in the beginning of the game. I could be VERY wrong, though.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Oh, wait, that's right. One of us can still be killed. O_O

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

How can there be two votes for me if it isn't even night yet??!!

I feel targeted Cornflor, twice you have paired me with the suspicious group now.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Oops, sorry Sandy. I'll make it up to you. :)

Lady Ashenwyte

I think it's Sand, and Mhera.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

We still have to wait for it to be night.

Skyblade

I prefer posting our votes in bold because we can use voting for investigation purposes. Let's just do it so we can only change our vote once.

Ok, it is very likely I will die tonight. So I'm going to put my opinions on every player before Day 2. Please consider my thoughts.

Ash - Hmm. The pre-game activity probably doesn't mean much, now that I think about it.
Delthion - Uh...I don't know :P
Jet - Seems to be contributing, so I think he is Town but I'm not sure.
Rrrr - He hasn't been posting much, and he has little reasoning to go along with his votes. He seems to be parroting other people and lurking in the shadows. He doesn't come off as Mafia, though. I'd like him to post more; it would really help.
Mhera - Adding a lot of contribution, but she's smart and could pull off a fake look. Story clues seem to point to her being Mafia.
Sand - Suspect for reasons already stated. The story clues incriminate him, and I don't know what he was trying to pull with Gonff earlier. Also, thinks I'm Mafia for not very good reasons.
Skyblade - Innocent obviously ;)
Soren - Hasn't done anything suspicious, seems Town to me.

Søren

I'm just gonna keep holding off until night ends.

Cornflower MM

Awright. I'll get up a story tomorrow. . . . I mean, I know who I'm killing off. . . . . Just not how. *Cough* MAFIAS GET YOUR TAILS IN GEAR IF YOU WANT TO PICK AGAIN PLEASE! *cough*

Hickory

*reads past stories* You have done well under my tutelage.

I like your writing, Corn. It's intriguing and I congratulate you on the clues. Sending a PM your way.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 22, 2015, 01:40:10 AM
*Cough* MAFIAS GET YOUR TAILS IN GEAR IF YOU WANT TO PICK AGAIN PLEASE! *cough*

Wait what do you mean by this?

rrrrr

The story has 4 clues? I can only see 2 clues :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on August 22, 2015, 02:02:59 AM
*reads past stories* You have done well under my tutelage.

I like your writing, Corn. It's intriguing and I congratulate you on the clues. Sending a PM your way.

Why, thank you! I think, however, that my writing style gives too many not-really-clues, though. :P Oh, well. It makes things more difficult and interesting, right? Wait, what tutelage? ;D

Quote from: Skyblade on August 22, 2015, 02:06:31 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 22, 2015, 01:40:10 AM
*Cough* MAFIAS GET YOUR TAILS IN GEAR IF YOU WANT TO PICK AGAIN PLEASE! *cough*

Wait what do you mean by this?

Mafia are gettign to pick how the victims die as well this round - Did I forget to mention that?. . . . I thought I did. Oh, well. Anyway, I got the name, without the how.

Quote from: rrrrr on August 22, 2015, 02:07:36 AM
The story has 4 clues? I can only see 2 clues :P

This one, yes. I did say two were subtle. ;)