Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

rrrrr

Quote from: Mhera on August 20, 2015, 08:17:12 PM
I kept getting interrupted while writing this and all the new comments are confusing, so if I missed any accusations please let me know instead of going all MHERA MUST BE SO FREAKIN' GUILTY 'CAUSE SHE FORGOT TO EXPLAIN WHY SHE ATE DINNER or something, okay? :)

same reason to why Sky thinks that I post too little is sketchy
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

**Please see the Front Lawns* (Cools, it hasn't gone out again yet. . . . )

Skyblade

Well, to clarify: Posting a little isn't necessarily indicative of Mafia, but it's not good for the Town because we need to investigate everyone and people who don't post much are harder to read :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

That was my strategy for Mafia 2.5, but not for this one. For Mafia 2.5, I still got out though.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on August 22, 2015, 06:35:35 PM
Well, to clarify: Posting a little isn't necessarily indicative of Mafia, but it's not good for the Town because we need to investigate everyone and people who don't post much are harder to read :)

*Giggles* You're funny, Bladey! (People who don't post much are harder to read? Was that intentional? ;D)

((And no, I'm not making fun. I really do think it funny.))

Skyblade

Oh, I meant read as in "tell if someone is Town or Mafia". That's the definition of read in this game :)

Thank you, though!

Hickory

By "tutelage" I was making a joke about me secretly teaching you.... Never mind. Anoth r one of my CRRRAAAAZZY jokes.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

It had been a day since Rock and Eul were killed and Gonff taken away. Well, less than a day, really, because it was early morning.

Jetthebinturong rose early with plans of a swim, because he couldn't really sleep and thought that maybe it would clear his head. Gathering his things, he walked down to the basement pool. "Really, why does this place have a pool yet not an elevator?" He grumbled, placing his things on the table. Then, looking at them, he realized he'd forgotten his towel. With a grimace, he left the pool.

Returning a few minutes later, Jet was just about to open the pool door again, without bothering to glance through the window set in the door, when someone dragged him away, putting their hand over his mouth as they hustled him away, around a corner. Then the person whispered, "Shhh," as Jet ripped their hand away from his mouth and whirled to face the person, who was wearing a mask so Jet couldn't see any of their features, except their eyes. "What, are you going to kill me too?" Jet whisper-shouted, his hands curling into fists. The figure shook its head, and pointed down the hallway. Turning again, Jet peered around the corner and barely suppressed a gasp: There was someone, clothed in a black cloak the reached from head to toe, was entering the pool.

Then, with a flash, Jet realized that his things, on the only table in the pool, were in full view of the window. Turning to face the first figure, he raised an eyebrow, "How do I know you aren't planning to kill me anyway?" He demanded, still in a quiet tone of voice. The figure didn't say anything, just stared at him. A moment later, there was an angry yell, and the pool door slammed open; the second figure stormed out and headed their way. The first figure grabbed his arm and ran down the corridor, finally shoving him into the bathroom. Jet locked the door, then leaned against it, trying to hear. After an impossibly short moment, he heard running footsteps go past the bathroom door.

Then he heard footsteps approach the bathroom again, and a piece of paper came through the crack under the door. Jet didn't dare move until he heard the footsteps run off again, then he retrieved it. It read,

Wait two more minutes. Then run for the pool, grab your things, and get out of here. Don't return to the pool again today. If you must, make sure there's at least two others with you.

Heart pounding, Jet waited the two minutes, then bolted. Dashing into the pool, he grabbed his stuff and ran back to the door before it shut. Just before he opened the stair door, he heard another angry yell - Identical to the first one - and running footsteps. Headed his way. Jet bolted up the stairs as if his life depended upon it. . . Which it did.

Right, I'm outta time. You know the drill. Night's over. There's TWO CLUES IN THIS PIECE. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE ONCE. (Those of you that voted early this time, consider your votes reset.)

Skyblade

So, just to clarify: Jet was saved?

To be honest, I'm not sure what the clues are, and I tend to misnterpret them anyway :P

Let's not make hasty decisions, and really think this out so we can kill one of the Mafia today.

I honestly think the Mafia are in Sand-Mhera-Del-Ash.

Delthion

Once again I have no idea. It might be Corn herself!!!! :o ;D ;D ;D Anyway...in all seriousness. And I am not seeing any hints in this. But that being said...I HAVE NO IDEA WHO'S THE MURDERER!!!!!! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I know I shouldn't be posting, but I found one of the clues, or at least what I think one of the clues are.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

Ok.
So I still think it's Sand. He was really suspicious in the first one, even though we can put too much stock in in-game clues. Nothing in the second scene changed that for me, except for the fact Jet isn't Mafia.
So here the clues I saw:
There are apparently two Mafia.
Jet is probably Town, because if there are two Mafia, and the Cupid, Medic and Detective are still alive, that leaves 3 town members. The note said you can "make sure there are 2 others with you". That leads me to think (the math comes out right) that there are three remaining Town players, and everyone else is still in their roles.
Obviously, I can't state my role, town or not.
Anyway, I still think it's Sand for reasons I said before. He's too suspicious from the last scene, and provided little defense sufficient to convince me othersise. I officially re-vote Sand.

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Well ain't that nice, ;D

I mean I understand that there is little to no reasoning behind these votes and that its all a bunch of guess work but seriously you'd think at this point I wouldn't be under suspicion anymore. You guys are just going to vote for me right off the bat, no discussion its just vote Sandpaw because I can't provide the same thing you can't provide.

Soren how am I suppose to provide defense, your reasons for convicting me are totally out there, and Ash along with Jet both just voted for me because why not. I mean wasn't that seen as suspicious before?

Whatever, so from the last stories we can see that Cornflor has been very skillfully pointing the town in the wrong direction. I will wait for Skyblade's assessment before I make my final decision.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro