Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on August 24, 2015, 02:53:57 AM
So, just to clarify: Jet was saved?

Yeppers.
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 24, 2015, 07:24:44 AM
Ok.
So I still think it's Sand. He was really suspicious in the first one, even though we can put too much stock in in-game clues. Nothing in the second scene changed that for me, except for the fact Jet isn't Mafia.
So here the clues I saw:
There are apparently two Mafia.
Jet is probably Town, because if there are two Mafia, and the Cupid, Medic and Detective are still alive, that leaves 3 town members. The note said you can "make sure there are 2 others with you". That leads me to think (the math comes out right) that there are three remaining Town players, and everyone else is still in their roles.
Obviously, I can't state my role, town or not.
Anyway, I still think it's Sand for reasons I said before. He's too suspicious from the last scene, and provided little defense sufficient to convince me othersise. I officially re-vote Sand.

Did not think of that - Wish I had, though, because that's really good hint. Also, I thought I made this one easy guys! Tip: Stop overthinking.

Søren

@Sand
How exactly is my reasoning "out there"? I'm judging off the hints that Corn dropped, some she said were "obvious". You keep deflecting your defense towards Sky, who I still don't see at fault yet. It's logical for a Mafia to try to deflect attention away fro yourself toward the most "righteous" person, thereby eliminating the biggest threat.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Hm, I can't argue you have a point, the stories really have been making me look suspicious.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on August 24, 2015, 03:30:48 PM

Hm, I can't argue you have a point, the stories really have been making me look suspicious.

Not intentionally.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 24, 2015, 03:18:47 PM
@Sand
How exactly is my reasoning "out there"? I'm judging off the hints that Corn dropped, some she said were "obvious". You keep deflecting your defense towards Sky, who I still don't see at fault yet. It's logical for a Mafia to try to deflect attention away fro yourself toward the most "righteous" person, thereby eliminating the biggest threat.

I don't think any of you have guessed a single clue right.

Skyblade

So, Jet is confirmed innocent! Nobody should vote for him or even suspect him.

I'm actually going to agree with Sand here. We need to take our time and investigate all our players. Hold your votes since you can only change once, but do point out who you think is Mafia. I'm not saying Sand is not suspicious - he is - but sometimes even the person you most adamantly suspect turns out to be Innocent. Just a heads up.

So, the Mafia was in a pool, and wearing a black cloak. Wait, in a pool? Could that be referring to Rrrrr and Mhera, who are otters? I haven't been good at guessing clues before, but it's a thought.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

That clue seems to be a stretch, to me. I don't know, these are hard to figure out.

Skyblade

I still think the Mafia is in Sand, Mhera, Del, and Ash. I got this through Process of Elimination.

Process of Elimination (POE) is a very powerful skill. By sorting out who you think is Innocent, you narrow down your options for finding the Mafia.

I will post my thoughts on every player here later, as I'm busy today with work. Consider my vote to go on either Sand or Mhera for Day 2.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on August 24, 2015, 10:37:11 PM
So, Jet is confirmed innocent! Nobody should vote for him or even suspect him.

I'm actually going to agree with Sand here. We need to take our time and investigate all our players. Hold your votes since you can only change once, but do point out who you think is Mafia. I'm not saying Sand is not suspicious - he is - but sometimes even the person you most adamantly suspect turns out to be Innocent. Just a heads up.

So, the Mafia was in a pool, and wearing a black cloak. Wait, in a pool? Could that be referring to Rrrrr and Mhera, who are otters? I haven't been good at guessing clues before, but it's a thought.

*Raises hand* Remember, the Mafia pick who and HOW this round. ;) I had nothing to do with the choice of scenery. ;)

Skyblade

Another thing I'm considering is that Jet was chased by a Mafia member who caught up to him in an alarmingly short time. Could be alluding to Mhera, a runner?

Read the story and let us know what you think, y'all.

Cornflower MM

*Non committal hum*

Søren

I still stand on my thoughts it's Sand. Mhera could be second, but we have two Mafia (according to the story) and I think Sand is one of them.

Skyblade

As I promised, here are my thoughts on every player. They are in order from least suspicious to most suspicious.

Skyblade - Confirmed Town
I personally know I am Town. No question about it.

Jet - Confirmed Town
The Mafia tried to kill him. He is definitely Town.

Soren - Probably Town
He hasn't done anything suspicious that I see, and I like his thinking. He seems to really be considering this investigation. I'm getting the feeling he is Town

Rrrrr - Probably Town
I know I was on his case earlier for not posting much, but then I reconsidered. Just as being active and aggressive is my playstyle, posting minimally is R's. I don't approve of it, but everyone plays differently. He's playing the same way he did in Mafia 2 and Mafia 2.5, and on further thought I don't see it as suspicious.

Del - Not sure
He hasn't done much suspicious other than go inactive starting Day 2. I like that he questioned me, because he seemed like he was really thinking. Still, I am unsure, especially since I am considering that he may or may not be part of a few clues.

Ash - Not sure
I don't know. I think the pre-game activity is nothing. I'm not sure I like how he just votes for Sand by following the majority, but doesn't give his own reasoning. Other than that, seems relatively okay.

Mhera - Probably Mafia
I can see several clues that could point to Mhera being Mafia. Also, I can really see her and Sand as the Mafia team (However, I could be wrong about this!). When it looked liked Sand was going to get voted out, she started putting suspicion on Gonff. Protecting her Mafia partner? She also was the one to lead the vote on an Innocent person. Oddly enough, she hasn't posted since Day 2 started although I saw her looking at this thread.
I recommend looking into her.

Sand - Probably Mafia
I don't know why he felt the need to distance himself from Gonff. I guess I can kind of see, but IMHO Town should try to be as straightforward and clear as possible. It was like he was causing confusion with his act (I certainly didn't know what was going on). The clues also seem to point to him.

I vote for Sand.

Søren

^I like your points Sky.

Alrig, now that leaves Sand, Rrrrr and Mhera to make their votes.

Skyblade

Thanks, Sor.

If one more person votes for Sand, we reach majority and he's out.

rrrrr

Some of Sky's points can be used against herself, since she has been directing the vote against Sand for three turns. However, I also think it is Sand.

Mhera: I'm not sure. I don't think it's her.

Ash: On how Skyblade said that, I was the same for 2.5 and it was nothing harmful.

Therefore, I think it is Sand.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.