Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Delthion

Quote from: Skyblade on August 26, 2015, 12:54:05 AM
As I promised, here are my thoughts on every player. They are in order from least suspicious to most suspicious.

Skyblade - Confirmed Town
I personally know I am Town. No question about it.

Jet - Confirmed Town
The Mafia tried to kill him. He is definitely Town.

Soren - Probably Town
He hasn't done anything suspicious that I see, and I like his thinking. He seems to really be considering this investigation. I'm getting the feeling he is Town

Rrrrr - Probably Town
I know I was on his case earlier for not posting much, but then I reconsidered. Just as being active and aggressive is my playstyle, posting minimally is R's. I don't approve of it, but everyone plays differently. He's playing the same way he did in Mafia 2 and Mafia 2.5, and on further thought I don't see it as suspicious.

Del - Not sure
He hasn't done much suspicious other than go inactive starting Day 2. I like that he questioned me, because he seemed like he was really thinking. Still, I am unsure, especially since I am considering that he may or may not be part of a few clues.

Ash - Not sure
I don't know. I think the pre-game activity is nothing. I'm not sure I like how he just votes for Sand by following the majority, but doesn't give his own reasoning. Other than that, seems relatively okay.

Mhera - Probably Mafia
I can see several clues that could point to Mhera being Mafia. Also, I can really see her and Sand as the Mafia team (However, I could be wrong about this!). When it looked liked Sand was going to get voted out, she started putting suspicion on Gonff. Protecting her Mafia partner? She also was the one to lead the vote on an Innocent person. Oddly enough, she hasn't posted since Day 2 started although I saw her looking at this thread.
I recommend looking into her.

Sand - Probably Mafia
I don't know why he felt the need to distance himself from Gonff. I guess I can kind of see, but IMHO Town should try to be as straightforward and clear as possible. It was like he was causing confusion with his act (I certainly didn't know what was going on). The clues also seem to point to him.

I vote for Sand.

And the only reason I have been inactive is because I don't have anything of use to add! But you make very good points. Except for yourself... ;D ;D Give points as to why WE know that you're town. But otherwise I agree with you.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Quotesince she has been directing the vote against Sand for three turns

How is this suspicious?

Unfortunately, nobody can be proven Town to everyone without being saved by the Medic. I have already provided numerous explanations to any suspicions thrown on me, if you look back through the thread. If you want anything addressed, just let me know.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Yes, but I was hoping for a summary where I wouldn't have to go back so far! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Sand is getting voted out now, unless somebody changes his/her vote. At this rate, I don't plan to. Last words, everyone?

A summary? Fine.

At first, people suspected me for not getting killed on Night 1. Honestly, I think this is a horrible reason to suspect anyone. The Mafia, if anything, was smart to NOT kill me (I'm a prime target for the Medic). Keeping me alive can also be a tactic to make me look more suspicious. Anyway, using night actions to determine who is Mafia is discouraged according to the Mafia forums.

Yes, I predicted the Cupid couple. That doesn't mean anyone else couldn't have. I'm being honest - I said I knew what the Cupid was to brag about whatever Mafia skills I have :P Anyway, if I were Mafia, why would I say something like that and bring suspicion to myself?

I am not the only one directing the vote against Sand. Also, I'm trying to kill off Mafia.

Delthion

Good points all! I hereby pronounce you extremely clever or just Pro-Town! ;D ;D

Mhera

Quote from: Skyblade on August 26, 2015, 12:08:04 AM
Another thing I'm considering is that Jet was chased by a Mafia member who caught up to him in an alarmingly short time. Could be alluding to Mhera, a runner?

Read the story and let us know what you think, y'all.
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 26, 2015, 12:08:53 AM
*Non committal hum*
?

It makes sense for the Mafia, regardless of who they are, to run after a fleeing would-be victim.

QuoteMhera - Probably Mafia
I can see several clues that could point to Mhera being Mafia. Also, I can really see her and Sand as the Mafia team (However, I could be wrong about this!). When it looked liked Sand was going to get voted out, she started putting suspicion on Gonff. Protecting her Mafia partner? She also was the one to lead the vote on an Innocent person. Oddly enough, she hasn't posted since Day 2 started although I saw her looking at this thread.
I recommend looking into her.
I didn't put suspicion on Gonff; it was already there, and I just pointed it out. You have to admit there was a lot going against him, more than there was for Sand, seeing how you ended up voting for him too. However, I did end up being horribly wrong, which is part of the reason why I've waited so long to post. I wanted to see what ya'll had to say before I ended up jumping to conclusions or making much ado about nothing again. The other reasons are that I wanted to see the rationale behind your accusations against me first, and that I'm tired :P

As for my vote... At the risk of supporting Sky's suspicions, I still have a feeling that LT is innocent, not that it matters now. Ash seems like the best bet right now.

LT Sandpaw

I am innocent, but that doesn't matter anymore.

My last words would be to look into Sky who is effectively destroying anyone who is resisting her. Me Gonff and Mhera all thought she was suspicious and look who has died, whose about to die and who is the next most suspected. Gonff, me, and Mhera.

My vote goes to Skyblade

Oh BTW Corn can I die in an epic way?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Søren

It would be foolish for Mafia to take out the only people who target them. It would be too easy to figure out.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Certainly, but they don't have too if the town does it for them.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on August 26, 2015, 05:11:08 PM

Certainly, but they don't have too if the town does it for them.
True. Too bad though that most of the other innocents, besides me, have been pretty confused.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 26, 2015, 04:01:34 PM
;)
Waaiiiit!!! I didn't have a heroic death! I was thrown down a flight of stairs and didn't even fight it!  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Mhera:

What is your case on Ash?

What are your thoughts on Sand?

I'm starting to suspect Søren more now. It's almost strange that he's defending me like this. Trying to get on my good side? He seems Town, but I really can't be sure.

Søren

Alright, fine. I won't defend anyone.
My vote for Sand still stands.

Mhera

QuoteWhat are your thoughts on Sand?
Sand is suspect because of his attempt to distance himself from Gonff, who we now know was innocent. If Sand was Mafia, why would he have wanted to disassociate himself from someone he knew was Town? Since everyone believed at the time that the Mafia were one of the player pairs in the story, it would have been more beneficial to stick with him, since if Gonff was somehow shown to be innocent Sand would then be viewed as innocent by association, and if Sand was exposed as Mafia then Gonff would be viewed as guilty by association and hopefully end up lynched by the Town. The move is just too risky and too suspicious for me to think a Mafia would pull it.

QuoteWhat is your case on Ash?
I didn't vote Ash because I think he's any more likely to be guilty then the rest of you; I view each of the remaining suspects with roughly the same level of suspicion, and will continue to do so until I think through it some more. However, I didn't want to hold up the game, so I went with the player who seems to be the default alternate guilty vote right now.