News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Happiness is...

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, September 18, 2011, 02:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

You can! You totally can! I will still be reading good teen books as a 90 year old (if I live that long).
*embarrassed cough* Uh, anyway...

183: Happiness is dressing up in medieval clothes with a bunch of friendly nerds and throwing bread at each other. (True story. Today I participated in a "Bread Riot" at SCA. :))

184: Laying in a grassy field and watching the clouds (or the stars, if it's night).

185: Good friends.

186: Good books.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

187. Getting perfect on hard on magic piano

Redwallfan7

188. Being reunited with people you haven't seen in a while
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

189. Being in spring break

KitrallStreamrippler

190: Happiness is having your 5-year old nephew tell you about Jesus and the Atonement. Little kids can be such great sources of simple truths. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 06, 2013, 10:36:08 PM
  174.  Getting rid of an illness.
  175.  Listening to the Sherlock soundtrack.
  176.  Playing a game with friends.
  177.  Being on the Redwall forum.

Awww Yeah!

191- knowing you'll go to heaven when you die.
192- knowing you've witnessed to several others
193- Knowing you shouldn't stop there.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

blindsimeonjtp

my happiness is watching movies .

Redwallfan7

Happiness is Lord of the Rings and iCarly
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

196. Finally figurin' oot vot ze problem iz zat'z been confuzin' ye vith yer attempt at learnin' a nev language.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

196. The user underneath, underneath the person below me
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

197: Happiness is getting nearly every single redwall book (even if not in great condition) from a friend, along with a mace and shield that he made when he was a kid, for my birthday. And he's not even a family member of mine! BEST GIFT EVAR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

198. Happiness iz zittin' in yer bedroom an' vatchin' oot yer vindov az ze rain mixez vith fallin' flover petalz an' bein' at utter peace vith everyvone an' everythin' in ze Univerze.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 12, 2013, 05:27:11 PM
198. Happiness iz zittin' in yer bedroom an' vatchin' oot yer vindov az ze rain mixez vith fallin' flover petalz an' bein' at utter peace vith everyvone an' everythin' in ze Univerze.
Amen!

199. Happiness is teaching others a useful skill.
200. Happiness is when your work is appreciated.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

201. Finally completin' a collection.

Norham Waterpaw

202: Finally getting The Marathon Trilogy to work on your computer.
203: Killing a Compiler in Marathon
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?