News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Attacked for speaking out of turn.

Started by Faiyloe, August 14, 2015, 11:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

*Disappears the sword passing harmlessly though empty air and then i reappear behind him.*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Not you! *smacks Del * and don't call me that!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

*Disappears and reappears behind sky* not any more! *hits Sky on the head * took to long now it's Eul's turn.  ;D

Rainshadow

WITH ALL THE MOD POWERS VESTED IN ME, I HEREBY DECLARE IT TO BE MY TURN!

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2015, 04:49:44 AM
Who is next Divine Empress?

Cassandra.  Or Leliana, depending on which person you support.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Rainshadow

Why, thank you!  Glad to see someone recognises authority around here.

Now, since we're all here, why don't we listen to some music?  *Turns on Annie soundtrack*  Now you'll all have these songs stuck in your head for eternity.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

Aww, don;t I get my turn again? *Pouts*

Faiyloe

*hits Corn on the head* Shush! Your after him! ;D

Cornflower MM

*Blocks Faiy* Oh yeah? Why not now? Hmm?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.