News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

"What's your name?" [Soren was about to say something, but -]"Incoming", R unexpectedly shouted, and started waving his paws. (OOC: James, you're a few meters away from us and coming toward us)

OOC: Is the stuff in brackets GM or something like that? :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Søren

OOC: It would be PPing, but I'm ok with it, so it doesn't hurt. :)

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 03, 2015, 03:41:17 PM
  It was a while before Tuck and May were able to revive the big cat, even after their struggles to actually turn him over. He had lain silent after they gave him some water, then May had slapped his face a couple times. Finally, Skarzs opened his eyes and looked into the sky. Sitting up slowly, he looked himself over again.
  "So. . . it definitely wasn't -isn't- a dream." He slouched with his elbows against his thighs, staring at the tip of his tail as he mulled thoughts over in his head with a dark expression on his face. He had noticed the two hares near him, but he didn't feel like talking to them right then.
  How did I get here? he thought. Why am I here? I mean, it's kinda cool, yeah, but I have no idea of how exactly I'm supposed to deal with all this! Has this happened to anyone else before? The cougar sighed helplessly and stood up.

"Course it's real ol' chap," May said pinching him for extra measure.

"You might wan't t'find some shade, wot," Tuck added "The forest is just about that way," he said pointing to the east.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Casually walking a little faster, Corn passed Sky and sighed. Being in Mossflower was awesome, but, well, she'd rather have had some warning. And being plopped somewhere that wasn't random woods or dunes would have been nice. Starting to hum, she tried for a few pique turns, using a tree as her spot. "Oh, very nice," she murmured to herself.

OOC: Piques are traveling steps, just so you know, so it's not like I stopped randomly. :P

The Skarzs

Skarzs rolled his shoulders uncomfortably; he hated being jabbed or pinched. He noticed the way they spoke and held up his paws.
  "Hold up, stop." The two hares ceased speaking, the male still pointing to the east as they looked at him.
  "You two wouldn't happen to be from a mountain called Salamandastron, would you?" Skarzs said.
  When they turned to each other for a moment before nodding to the cougar, Skarzs started to smile and shake his head. "No way. . ." he said softly. "So that means I'm in Mossflower!"
  The two hares looked at each other again, both surprised at the strange giant as well as cautiously curious. Tuck raised a paw. "Well, old chap, Mossflower would actually be over to the east. We're in the dunes near the sea, wot?"
  "Are you alright, ehhh. . . ?"
  "Skarzs," the cougar said smiling slightly. "My name is Skarzs." He put his paws on his hips, feet apart, and he moved his jaw side to side for a moment before speaking again. "I would like to go to Salamandastron."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Tuck and May had a short whispered conversation and then May turned back to the cougar. "Come along ol' chap, lets get some fodder in you. No point in standing around here all day," She said waving him to follow them back south towards the mountain fortress.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

James Gryphon

James froze at the unexpected sound of the shout. His ears laid back, he struggled to see the creatures in front of him, and pondered whether he should attempt a hiss or not. He felt irritated enough to, having just spoken, and yet somehow not been heard. Since he had confirmed, though, that his vocal cords could in fact produce speech (something which still seemed to defy reason), he instead said, "What?"
« Subject to editing »

rrrrr

"Hey!", R said to the large...cat? It didn't look as cuddly as the ones he saw at his friend's house. It looked quite...big.

He stopped waving his hands and asked "What's your name?" again, not actually directed at either the cat or the badger, but more like both.
rrrrr.....

Søren

Soren glared at the strange sight before him. "Soren. WHY?"

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Sorry I didn't post for a long time.

Ashenwyte was closer to the hares and the massive cat when he called out. "Hey there! You mind sharing a bit of food with a hungry chap?" he said, and he was very hungry. Maybe being a badger wasn't so awesome after all.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

OOC:. . . . . Skye? Mor? Eul? Sand? ANYONE?!

Skyblade

OOC: I'm sorry; I forgot about this.

BIC: "I'm guessing Morg brought the chicken with him somehow..." Skyblade shrugged and walked at the front of the group, looking back occasionally but keeping herself a bit of a distance from the others.

~~~~~~

The badger stared up at the Abbey gates before her. Wasting no time, she knocked on the door strongly.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

"Why not?" R laughed.

OOC: We should get going, Sky and the others are already at Redwall.
rrrrr.....

Delthion

OOC: Skye have you found us yet? (Us meaning Faiy, Jett, and me.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

OOC: No. We're at Redwall's gates.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!