News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"That was a rhetorical question," Faiy said catching up with Del.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

"Ah I see! Well, here we are!" Said Delthion, seeing a rather perturbed badger nearby, and an otter.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

James knocked on the door again, then sighed. He wasn't looking forward to walking all the way around the building to get to the other side, but it seemed that might be his best option now, so that he didn't lose track of where Soren was. He waited a moment, then began walking on along the wall.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Soren was barely getting used to these strange new appendages. He tried to climb the wall, but apparently he's not great at that. He turned the corner to a large gate. He ran to it, pounding on it. "LET ME IN, I NEED HELP! PLEASE!"

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

A mouse suddenly opened the door behind James. "Hello-" He halted and stared at the domestic cat before him. He did nothing but stare.

~~~~

The Gatekeeper, a squirrel, rushed to the Abbey front doors and opened them. "Goodness! Who are you?" she gasped, regarding the badger screaming his voice dry. "Are you under attack?" The squirrel let Søren in and shut the gates frantically.

~~~~

Skyblade gave Eul a small smile. "Want to find out?" Without finding out if she needed permission, the badger picked up he sword. "Ohh, this is nice." She raised the weapon above her head. "Cool." After putting it back where it belonged, Sky looked around almost aimlessly. "We need to find a way home, not goof off." She continued looking around uncomfortably. "How? Any ideas?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

James immediately stopped and turned his head to look as soon as he heard the sound of the door opening. He saw that a very small creature was now standing at it, and made out the high-pitched, rather squeaky "Hello". James blinked slowly to show that he meant no harm, and began cleaning one of his paws. However, after a few moments had passed and it was evident that no further response was coming, he decided to speak himself.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Soren froze at the sight of the squirrel talking to him. "You...you're just like them, like me like an animal" he stuttered out. "What's going on?! Where am I?!" He asked the squirrel.

I'm retired from the forum

rrrrr

Quote from: Skyblade on September 21, 2015, 05:04:30 AM
The Gatekeeper, a squirrel, rushed to the Abbey front doors and opened them. "Goodness! Who are you?" she gasped, regarding the badger screaming his voice dry. "Are you under attack?" The squirrel let Søren in and shut the gates frantically.

OOC: Uhhh...I was with Soren at the gate.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

The Skarzs

The badger lord rubbed his scraggy chin. "Well, no, I suppose. But why do you have a hammer?"
  Skarzs was just about to answer when there was a knock on the door behind him, and he turned around half expecting to see somebeast open it up from the outside. A hare poked his head out a small porthole to see who it was.
  "I say, m'lord; it's another badger, wot!"

OOC: Feel free to PP these NPCs Ash.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rrrrr

OOC: So am I in Redwall also?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

OOC: Sorry, Rrrrr! I must have missed that.

BIC: The squirrel stared at Soren. "Oh dear, perhaps there is something the matter with you. There, there, it'll be fine, young one." She turned to Rrrrr. "Where are you two from? What on earth happened?"

~~~~~

The mouse tipped his head. "Aren't you a wildcat? Why do you walk like that?" He rubbed his paws, seriously considering retrieving the Abbot.

James Gryphon

James squinted, trying to get a better view of the creature in front of him, then spoke. "I'm afraid not. Actual wildcats are rather rare where I come from. As for your other question, this is how cats move. What's so strange about that?"
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

"Ah..." The mouse gave up. "Wait here, please." His fading voice reached James' ears: "Father Abbot! Father Abbot, you're needed!"

A few minutes later, two mice came through the door.

"Hello, do you need a place to stay?" asked Abbot Oaktree gently. Ignoring the domestic cat's differences, he continued, "We're always open to those with a good heart and concern for other beasts." The sage looked around for others; he detected none.

"Excuse me?" The abbot turned as a young hedgehog ran up. "There's a badger and otter at the gates, good sir...they seem a bit shocked. Can you come over?"

James Gryphon

James blinked. "That sounds agreeable, at least for the time being. And I should like to talk to those two just mentioned; I believe we're acquainted."

He licked one paw, then continued, somewhat nonchalantly. "I suppose this building must be an abbey. Does it have a name?"
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

"Very well." The older mouse nodded and smiled, motioning for James to come through the side door. "Yes, this is Redwall Abbey, and I'm the Father Abbot. My name's Abbot Oaktree. Who are you, friend?"