News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: The Desert Warlord

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 19, 2011, 07:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Loprunner watched as the seething horde moved in, Scorlath at the head. As Abbeybeasts slung and shot down at the enemy, Loprunner turned to Dragao. "Well, ol' lad, its time to jolly well face the bally verming, wot wot?He motioned at the motley collection of woodlanders standing beside the gates. He nodded at the Abbess, who raised her velvety paws mournfully. "Good luck to ee, zurr. Oi thank ee all koindly fer foightin for our dear Abbey, ho ur!"
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

The Dragon hissed. "At lasst!!!" He went with the Redwallers, flicking out his long, forked tongue in anticipation.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Uh, hello? Am I still here? (sorry if I'm bugging you.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Muse

By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: Can I kill something now? :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

By Muse

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Use 'OOC' please. ;) BIC:
Kalytra and Riverflame backed away nervously. Kalytra mumbled out of the side of her mouth, 'I 'ope that little devil don't throw that blade.'
But that was exactly what Kemau Satar did.
The small knife whizzed through the air, neatly taking off Riverflame's ear. The ottermaid screamed aloud and clapped a paw to the side of her head.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Muse

Scorlath slammed Bloodhummer into a mouse's chest, and then turned and took off a nearby mole's head with the axe-blade. he held Bloodhummer highh and bellowed:
"Teh meeeeeeee! Teh Rrrrrrredwall!" The horde thundered into the small collection f defenders. Buzzards swooped low and picked off more than a few. Loprunner blocked a ferret's cutlass and cut him down. Then he saw Naraz.
(OOC: Nightfire, can Naraz attack Scorlath head-on, then he hurts Scorlath, but Scorlath cuts him down? he won't be dead, just badly injured. Then Loprunner will barely hold Scorlath off and they all escape back into the Abbey.)
By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: I'm not sure. How can a Gila Monster badly wound a Komodo Dragon?

Muse

OOC Oh dont worry Narazll inflict a great deal of damage but he is venemous and has a devastating axe/hammer.
By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: Ahhh..... In that case...BIC:

Dragao Naraz spotted his enemy. He gave a great roar and charged, bulling through many reptiles to get to Scorlath.

OOC: I won't be on for a while.

Muse

Scorlath grinned when he saw Naraz bulling towards him, raised his hammer...and he hit him like a thunderbolt, claws ripping and tearing at the Gila's flesh. Scorlath flailed wildly with Bloodhummer, and a lucky blow hit Naraz at the side of the head. The larger Komodo went down, and Scorlath wasted no time. A claw drpping with venom was thrust at Dragao's face, He twisted, dodging most of the blow, but the claw grazed his cheek. Pain immediately welled up in the spot, then it wa put aside as the hammer thudded, once, twice, thrice, into Naraz's stomach.
"Leave off, wot wot?" Scorlath turned, chest heaving, in time to see two hare paws hit him in the face. The sword of Martin knocked aside Bloodhummer and then darted like a serpent, biting into Scorlath's arm. He bellowed and clutched the bleeding limb.
By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: By the way, only the Gila's jaws are venomous. Not their claws. ;D BIC:

Naraz was unconscious.

Muse

Woodlanders lifted Naraz into the Abbey, and the others ran in too.
By Muse

Troy Troodon

Can I join? Is everyone okay with monkeys?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.