News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: The Desert Warlord

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 19, 2011, 07:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinella

Shin passed with him, protective hands placed over the handles of her throwing daggers, she looked Loprunner in the eye, "They stay with me, and they won't be taken off.. not for the world." she continued with Dragao, taking in her own gulps of the refreshing liquid while casting curious glances around, ~Why has he come here?~ She wondered to herself.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Mad Maudie

"Hey sah Loperunner they are friends of mine ye are naught Te touch them or i shall leave thy ranks even though i was supposed Te be promoted soon ye ken??" she said looking him strait in the eye her father was higher than him in ranks so she felt not so intimidated by him

OOC i am trying to get her accent right  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-\ :-\ 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Dragao stopped drinking, and he walked over on his three remaining legs to stare at Shinella. "Fearr not. I amm not herre to kill anybeasst, norr attack thiss abbey of Rredwall."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

"Ah told ye so sirrah!" she said unhappy at not being trusted about people who stopped an adder from killing her.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Dragao rolled his eyes. "I have imporrtant newss for thee abbot orr abbessss of Rredwall Abbeyy. It isss urrgent!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

"Where is Te abbett er abbess?" Flame asked Loperunner

I did not know weather to put boy or girl
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Dragao watched impatiently. "It iss verry urrgent. Find thee leaderr of thiss abbeyy soon, orr ye mayy rregrrt itt."

Muse

The abbess is Abbess Wurthp, a mole! Woohoo! Moles rule! Moles are dominant! I love Moles! A-hem.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: Okay, have the darn mole come out and talk to Dragao. Please.

Mad Maudie

Flame saluted and ran into the abbey she soon came out with a middle aged little mole clad in a green tunic with a rope going around her waist
"Hello i am abbess Wurthp! who might you be?" she asked politely 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Shinella

Shin pushed Dragao in a friendly manner, "He's Dragao, marm, and ah'm Shin." she replied promptly.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Tiria Wildlough

Kalytra the Crimson took Riverflame's paw. 'Come on, young 'un, looks like we're not welcome 'ere.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Muse

Abbess Wurthp spread her arms, her tiny face crinkled happily. "Ho urr! It be's mighty good to see e, if'n e don't moind me sayin, zurr. Oi've never seen a gurt lizzerd in moi abbey afore now, ho ur!"
'Yes, yes," Loprunner said, glaring at his daughter. "Very nice, wot? But now, abbess me marm, we must attend to the jolly old vermin outside our bally gates! If ye pardon me sayin' so."
The mole patted Loprunner's paw soothingly. "Oh ur, it be's quoite alrioght, Looprunner. Oi trust that e can keep us'ns safe, burr oi!"
"Bally good of you, marm," he said. Then he pointed his sword at the lizard. "You! Rustgut! Can ye fight with a missin' grubgrabber?" (I made that up, who likes it? Grubgrabber, sounds very harey.) "If so, then get yer bally carcasse up to those walls." he directed the lizards attention the the wall overlooking the western flatlands. Moles, mice, squirrels, hedgehogs, and otters were trying their best to damage Scorlath's horde.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Scorlath dodged a badly slung stone and whirred his modified Bloodhummer over his head. He had attached a long chain to the handle, making it now as deadly at long range as at short. He ran forward and let it whirl through the air, slicing a mouse on his chest. The victim dropped over the side, and Scorlath reeled in his weapon. A panting gerbil came running up to him. "Cheeeee! Lord Scorlath! My people are not meant for combat like this, we are dying!" It was true. Coyotes, wolves, ferrets, foxes, rats, stoats, weasels, and wildcats were all making good account for themselves. But the buzzards, gerbils, and adders were huddled together in  the nearby copse of ash and willow trees. Scorlath nodded and stalked over to them. An adder slithered up to him. "Massster. We do not sssling, and shoot arrowssss or throw sssspears. What can we do?"
Scorlath sneered at them. "Prrrreparrre the Rrriderrrrsss!"
By Muse

Nightfire

Dragao hissed at the hare. "I did not expect himm to rreach herre sso fasst. Yess, I can fight, but not frrom the wallss. I do not usse arrtificial weaponss,"

Muse

"Well that's a bally shame, ain't it old lad, wot wot?" he said. "Not gonna let any friend of Redwall charge the bally horde, eh?"
By Muse