News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mispelings

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 19, 2011, 07:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Hi al! Wat u du in this thred is u sa enithing, onli spel it tha rong wa. Ged it?
I luv mispelings. ;D How du u spel misspell?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Yoo spill et aas 'meesspeel!'
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Now, itts spelet misepel.

Poyyow!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Iss thir anny poinnts to thiis toppic??
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

Is dere anee pointe to anyting in da celllllarrrs?

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

Dur Weel abileetee iz mayed fur geting too playses fast and nocing nmes owt along dur weey.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

i dinot unerstend u wurd ov taht.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Oych! d atte ta bee oon thee reccievinng endo dat dissk!!!!!

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

whit bees onee plis oone?

Redwall Musician

twooo. oR mae bee treeh?

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~