News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Mispelings

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 19, 2011, 07:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

yay!  sum1 els liks moosik uther then mee!  doo u lik chikkin?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Hve any off yoo red Watrsipn Don? It's a gode boke.

Rainshadow

wots it abowt?  and noe, i havnt red it.  it sownds intreresteng tho.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

It's abote bunys. My signatre haz a qote frum it.

Rainshadow

lawl, its abowt *hairs, not bunys.  hairs dont lik beeing cawled bunys or rabbets.  tut tut, u shud no that!

W0NWILL

Noe, it's bunys, not hairs.

Rainshadow

sow, teh bunys dont mynd beeing cawled bunys?  wow, i thing that sum of teh hairs in wallred half alot ot lern.

W0NWILL

Noe, thy dont minde biing cawled bunys.

Rainshadow

amazeing.  if i was a hair, i woodent want to bee cawled a buny.

W0NWILL

Sam, but remebr, thes relly r rabits.

Rainshadow

hmmmmm... wots yur favrit sang?  i dunno wot myne iz, but i lik alot uv diffrent sangs, sow... yah.

Redwallfan7

Myne is Bam by Meranda Cosgrove!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I lik lots uv stuf wit Adam Young in at.  Its naught that I lik Adam Young (tho he doez seam nise), he jusst sangs and plais enstrumants wheel.

Redwallfan7

I like his sang dear en the headlytes!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I lik mowst uv his sangs, but yah, dear in teh headlites is purdy awesum!