News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Happy fun time

Started by James Gryphon, August 20, 2015, 11:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Went to a bunch of places today; got my neuropsychological testing results, then went out to lunch, then went to the dentist's. At least 60% of my teeth do not have cavities, so that's something to be excited about. I go back for fillings next week.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Yikes! That sounds awful, James. :-\ But, hey, at least it's next week, right? and obnly about forty percent of your teeth need fillings! That's something to be happy about, right? That's less than half!

Søren

Wait, for 40% do? Man, that's too bad.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 20, 2015, 11:42:03 PM
That's less than half!
That's what I said. Somehow my parents didn't seem very appreciative. ;)

Technically, if I remember right, only five need filled (which makes my SV% much better, 82.14%); there are six that are at risk, though, that the dental team wants to keep track of over the next year.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Ouch, James.

When was your neuropsychological testing completed?

LT Sandpaw

There's this thing called a toothbrush... ;D

Anyway happy times.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

It was a few weeks back, before I went out of town. It lasted through much of the morning and into the afternoon. Most of the tests were pretty fun, but it was tiring work.

They scored my intelligence as higher than it was the last time I was tested, and as well above average, so I'm pleased.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEE!!!

Oh, sorry James, that doesn't sound pleasant...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

To quote myself in many times of necessary sarcasm: "Happy jolly fun times."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

This topic just sounds so fun...and then you realize it's sarcasm...and then the world is right again... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

I thought this thread really was happy fun times. Oh, idea!

Anyway James, keep calm and battle on. Tooth things can be pretty rough, I know (apparently I need to get my wisdom teeth removed. I wonder how that will go! :D)

I don't know what test you're talking about but if you're well above average, that's great!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!