News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Delthion's Funeral

Started by Eulaliaaa!, August 25, 2015, 11:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

We gather here today to mourn for the passing of a dear and loved forum member. I'm grieved to announce that Delthion the Cannibal has been eaten. It happened on a Monday not too long ago when he attempted to take a bite bigger than he could chew. He was given the ability to do whatever he wanted, and could not handle the terrible responsibility. I was there when this wretched event took place, and I shall not forget it for as long as I live. Del, we shall miss you greatly. You will live on in our hearts, and we will always remember you as the days pass. This forum will never be the same without our mentally unstable cannibal. Rest in peace, Del.... rest in peace
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

"I am poor young Delthion's lawyer and I am prepared to read his will when all forum members are gathered."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

*Pops several confetti cannons then realize everyone is staring at me. I hide them behind my back*

"We will miss him."

*I say mournfully as confetti starts to land everywhere*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on August 25, 2015, 11:46:44 PM

*Pops several confetti cannons then realize everyone is staring at me. I hide them behind my back*

"We will miss him."

*I say mournfully as confetti starts to land everywhere*
I thought we should throw a party too.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

"Do you wish to say something Mr. Daskar?"

Vilu Daskar

That's Lord Daskar to you, and I did say something Lieutenant Sandpaw.

Cornflower MM

*Sits down with box of tissues* *Sniffs* Deli will be very missed. We shall never forget our fun-loving, cannibalistic friend.

LT Sandpaw

"I believe Milord that you simply quoted me."

Vilu Daskar

"At last someone show me your rightful leader some respect. Now then back to the party I mean funeral."

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 26, 2015, 12:00:09 AM
"At last someone show me your rightful leader some respect. Now then back to the party I mean funeral."

Hey Vilu! WOOO PARTY! *Starts dancing*  ;D
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

*Tosses tissues at Vilu, Ash,  and Sand* You're disrespecting the dead! Party, indeed. *Blows nose, signaling end of discussion*

Søren

*stands*
I'd like to thank everyone for coming, Delthion was a dear friend. He will be surely missed. Now, if we can procede with the reading of the will.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

The Final Testimony and Will of Delthion _________  Part One Faiyloe, Skarz, and their minions.                            Insert Last Name ^

I Delthion leave all torture instruments, 25% of all weapons, my teleporter, and the map to one of my secret hideouts to Faiyloe, Skarz, and their minions.

Signed

Delthion _________           Lord Vilu Daskar

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.