News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Delthion's Funeral

Started by Eulaliaaa!, August 25, 2015, 11:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

*Pretends to cry.*
Can't what to get to Part three of the will.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

*Is a crying mess* W-wh-what about the rest of us? *Starts sobbing harder* Shares box of tissues with Eul*

Eulaliaaa!

*grabs a tissue and cries again, because these GIFs are just too good*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 26, 2015, 12:15:46 AM
*Is a crying mess* W-wh-what about the rest of us? *Starts sobbing harder* Shares box of tissues with Eul*
That was only part one I thought we would have a moment of silence  before part two.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 26, 2015, 12:03:13 AM
*stands*
I'd like to thank everyone for coming, Delthion was a dear friend. He will be surely missed. Now, if we can procede with the reading of the will.

Oh really?

And the next funeral, it will be an Irish Wake! Music, dancing and laughter, none of those tears! And I will make my own will thank you very much! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Delthion

Well, Eul ate me and then said my funeral would be held today...so here we are! ;D ;D

And the song is too perfect for the situation not to listen to... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Don't worry, Delthion: I've arranged a Viking funeral for you.

Vilu Daskar

It's good to see Delthion the Younger has come to his father's funeral. Oh what that could also be his ghost they looked so much alike.

Faiyloe

Oh i am touched i always wanted an iron maiden.  ;D and that map is just gold. Thankyou i will put them to good use.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Seriously? LISTEN TO THE SONG!!!!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 26, 2015, 12:18:42 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 26, 2015, 12:15:46 AM
That was only part one I thought we would have a moment of silence  before part two.

Well, that's rather idiotic. You made us think that was it! ((Teasing, teasing.))

Quote from: Delthion on August 26, 2015, 04:03:24 PM

Kinda can't. OH HEY YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! *Tacklehugs*

LT Sandpaw

I can't, I'm to busy playing Party Rock.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 26, 2015, 04:05:44 PM

Kinda can't. OH HEY YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! *Tacklehugs*
It's a ghost.