News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Delthion's Funeral

Started by Eulaliaaa!, August 25, 2015, 11:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I barely get Mafia.  Would I be dead 'cause I just revealed something secret?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 27, 2015, 12:58:31 AM
Del's dead?  How... touching.  Of what did he die?

*Sniffs* *Starts bawling*

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 27, 2015, 01:00:18 AM
He wants us to stop now.

That was fine, just the will thing was annoying. Everything's fine now! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 27, 2015, 01:16:14 AM
Nevermind.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on August 27, 2015, 12:05:09 AM
Alright stop. It's getting annoying, I'm not dead! If anyone could listen to the song it would have been funny! And not being able to make my own will is the most annoying thing of the bunch!

Heehee, the song WAS funny! I'm glad you're not a ghost! *Tacklehugs Del again* Also, here, you can have your. . . .. . Unopened bakery (That I'm suspecting was never even dreamed of) and your million dollars. *Hands Del the million-dollar check*

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 27, 2015, 01:16:14 AM

No, there's this thing called a Cupid couple. If one person in the Cupid couple dies, the other does, too. As far as I know, there's been a Cupid Couple of Cornthebinturong MM (And no, I was not Cupid that time. It was Skeebop, I think.) Rockliaa!, (This past one) and R and Leatho. (Random, yes) I have no idea what went on in the first Mafia game here. :P

Lady Ashenwyte

*Shoots Del* Problem solved.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.