News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

teh nICE peeps topix

Started by James Gryphon, August 28, 2015, 12:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

soooo wats up!!! lik, wat r hapenin?
« Subject to editing »

Søren

wat if u r in antarca or somtin is n d earth up lik lolz!

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

It doesn't matter, the Earth will always be under you and therefore down!

Nothing out of the ordinary is happening James! Just same stuff!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Just a quick question: Is it really so hard to type 'is' instead of 'r'? Because that is drivin' me nuts.

James Gryphon

lol... i's r not gud grahammors. it r not a plurool werd or w/ever. we r tryin 2 go d extry mile 4 u 2 mak it e-z 4 griehammer peeps
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

What? *Reads that again* Oh, okay. No, that's not what I meant! 'Is' as in, 'there is that thing I was looking for. I was asking if you could maybe use 'is' instead of 'r.' Like my example senetence? Instead of, 'there r that thing I was looking for.' Doesn't it sound and look so better with the word 'is'?

James Gryphon

no it dont

anywaiz i tink it r gud w/ d r. it b short n efficent.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

But 'is' has just ONE MORE LETTER than 'r'! 'R' isn't even a word, and 'is' is!

James Gryphon

r r 2 a werd... just like
A
B
C
D
I
K
N
O
and
U

an 2 r 2* as long as 1... so r r 2x bettor!!! it r maths!!
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

What? You could retype that again? Because I can't figure out what the heck you're saying. I've tried phrasing that different ways in my brain. . . . Still nothing. . . .

James Gryphon

it r e-z it r maths like 2+2=4 n 2+4=5 (or does it? lol maths make mi hed hurt)

aniwaize R b halv teh length of i's (c; i put teh apastrofe in for teh grahammors). so, R b bettor tan i's. tat e-z.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 30, 2015, 07:05:07 PM
It is easy. It's maths, like 2+2=4 and 2+4=5 It's six, actually. (Or does it? lol maths make my head hurt)

Anyway 'r' is half the length of 'is' (See; I put the apostrophe in for grammar). So, 'r' is better than 'is'. That's easy.

*Sighs* Sorry, I had to fix it. Doesn't it look much better? Isn't it easier to read? Also, I didn't know you were British James! :P (Kidding, I know you live somewhere in Texas.)

James Gryphon

Quote from: corn mn
dont it look bettor n e-zer 2 read?!?
naw i like it teh way it r i gues well hav to agre 2 disagre

bridish? wat r tey havin 2 do wit tis?
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

We say maths, you guys say math. You said maths.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan