Main Menu

teh nICE peeps topix

Started by James Gryphon, August 28, 2015, 12:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

o i c

may b it r rly "mathis"

tat r wat d spelchek sayed

but lol i nvr use spelcheck it r rong 2 manny times!1!
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 30, 2015, 07:17:18 PM
Quote from: corn mn
dont it look bettor n e-zer 2 read?!?
naw i like it teh way it r i gues well hav to agre 2 disagre

bridish? wat r tey havin 2 do wit tis?

*Bangs head against the wall* That's it, I give up. I seriously give up. And there's a T in British. Not a D.

Also, if you're going to quote me, do you mind not mangling my words? You know, keeping them the way they were?

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 30, 2015, 07:27:55 PM
Quote from: James Gryphon on August 30, 2015, 07:17:18 PM
Quote from: corn mn
dont it look bettor n e-zer 2 read?!?
naw i like it teh way it r i gues well hav to agre 2 disagre

bridish? wat r tey havin 2 do wit tis?

*Bangs head against the wall* That's it, I give up. I seriously give up. And there's a T in British. Not a D.

Also, if you're going to quote me, do you mind not mangling my words? You know, keeping them the way they were?
Comrades in grammar arms.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

i sa du n ow gramhamor pepol g ow uwa yu
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Quote from: cornflowersdo u mind not mangleng mi wrds u know, keepin dem teh way tey wer?
it r neccesairee 2 mak it e-z 4 peeple 2 reed utterwise tey mite not unnerstand u

allso it r verry roode 2 call it 'manglein" wen i m tryin 2 help u

Quote from: teh erb rabbitlullz commrads in grihammor arms
dude teh only h8 tat r here r wat u bring dont start teh "grahammer" h8 or i wil hav 2 delleat u an i thot we wer frens!1!!!  ??? :( :'(
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 30, 2015, 09:33:49 PM
i sa du n ow gramhamor pepol g ow uwa yu

Now that's just undecipherable.

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 30, 2015, 10:42:10 PM
Quote from: cornflowersdo u mind not mangleng mi wrds u know, keepin dem teh way tey wer?
it r neccesairee 2 mak it e-z 4 peeple 2 reed utterwise tey mite not unnerstand u

allso it r verry roode 2 call it 'manglein" wen i m tryin 2 help u

Quote from: teh erb rabbitlullz commrads in grihammor arms
dude teh only h8 tat r here r wat u bring dont start teh "grahammer" h8 or i wil hav 2 delleat u an i thot we wer frens!1!!!  ??? :( :'(

NECESSARY?! Make it easier to read? Easier for you people who won't even use 'is' because it's one letter longer than 'r' you mean? Trying to help me, huh? Well, thanks - But no thanks. I appreciate your help, I truly do, but it's not needed.

Also, just how would you delete us?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Is that supposed to be 'Get out'? I honestly have no idea.

Jetthebinturong

Yes. If you're going to use text speak, at least use text speak that people actually use, not just the mangling of the language that all the annoying idiots in this thread are doing.

This thread is the worst thread on any forum I've ever seen.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Quote from: cornycorncorne-zer for u peep who wont use i's (fixed it 4 u) cuz it r 1 leter longer tan r u meen? tryin to help me huh?!?!? well tanks but no tanks i appreciate ur help i truely do but it r not needed.
it r kneeded 2 help u cummoonikate w/us on tis topix weter u want it r not

an not evry1 speek teh same langage u know. we speek american, u well im not sure but it r not same linguage.

Quote from: corncornalso jest how would u delleet us
it r lik facebooks... if tere r a guy u dont like, u press teh button an tey r delleated from all of facebook!1!! verry verry useful lolll i use it allllll teh time

Quote from: jetbinturogif u gonna use txt speek use speek peeps use, not jus manglin of teh langage tat all teh ANNNOOYIN IDEEUTS R doin!!! tis fred r teh worse fred on anywhere ive seen!!
tank u 4 sharin teh luv. tats wat tis r al about.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 30, 2015, 11:10:30 PM
Yes. If you're going to use text speak, at least use text speak that people actually use, not just the mangling of the language that all the annoying idiots in this thread are doing.

((Dude, please leave if you have nothing positive to contribute))

Lolz werd dude

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 30, 2015, 11:10:30 PM

[gosh] [darn], thanks Jet. Thanks a bunch for saying what EVERY SANE PERSON has been trying to say.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

Mod: Thankfully, it hasn't been often that a staff member has locked their own thread. I decided, though, that this thing has gone too far.

It was never my intention to hurt anyone's feelings or cause trouble. This was meant simply to be an "evil twin" to the grammar threads. It was meant to be fun, not to start actual fights.

It doesn't seem to be doing that any more, so I think it's time for this to go.
« Subject to editing »