News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

What exactly are you trying to change?  The picture?  You have a few options....web URL (http:///.....), or you can upload it to the forum from your computer in which case, you have to go find the file.  You have to hit "save changes" at the bottom for anything to happen.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Daniel the crusader

Quote from: Songbreeze on June 23, 2011, 05:30:19 PM
I just have a small question I was wondering about. How do you cover up your email so that not everyone can see it?

Hi!!I'm new to this.  I'm wondering how you play on the minecraft   redwall server.

Shadowed One

Go to cavern hole and ask Gears in the Minecraft Redwall Server topic.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Dannflower Reguba

Gear's topic is in Cavern Hole.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Daniel the crusader

what do people mean when they say join my clan ???

psybox

It's a thingy in the cellars, just ignore it.

Orinoco

What are the size limits for a .gif if one wants to use it as a profile pic?
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Lutra

Not sure there is a size limit, but be nice...I don't want to be loading a 500kb gif file. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Daniel the crusader

how do you get a pic for your profile

Lutra

Pick one from your computer and select "upload from my computer".  You can also go to google images or something, save the image you like, and then upload it.

The other option is to sign up for an image host and link to the picture there (http:///somethinghere.com)

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Faiyloe

Hi I'm new and I cant figure out how to post a picture I fallowed the directions in the help board but it isn't working.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lutra

Are you trying to post a picture from your computer or an online url?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tam and Martin

I asked a question like this before about when you go on the "What members are on" list and you click on it and it says what everyone is viewing, it said that a member was doing an "Unknown action". What things might they include?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000